Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic charge: 2/15

Seeing that their king is dead, 5 airships pick up Bowser's dead body and leave. The rest fire Bullet Bills at the Terror Slime.
Perfect Chaos slams it's tentacle on the Terror Slime.
All of a sudden, something cuts the Terror Slime! It stops, and turns out to be Quick Man!

Yus. The Giant Bat Wing is mine!
-=Actions
The Elder Giant continues to smash the Terror Slime!

50 Aberrant Legion break off to guard the Village! (-50 Aberrant Legion)

-=
Charges
Dead yet Dreaming (20/100) +1 from Gladius. Do bare in mind that this is still the creature charge. It's gonna be powerful.
The Portal summons another Champion... (2/8)

+2 to Piono, +1 to Gladius

No actions have impacted the village for this post.
---
[AG] Village Loyalty: 30

I give the villagers equipment in order to aid in both rebuilding and future defense
I then hire Mercenaries and Builders to keep the village in top shape
Finally I announce that I am running for mayor of the town, and promise safety, justice and joy for all of its noble inhabitants
Mecha 3/5

>1 / 3

>Charges

10 / 66: True Chaos (+4, Raichu, TMB)
20 / 20: Dao Drone (+4, Raichu, TMB) COMPLETE!
4 / 20: Lunar Swordpack
+1 to TMB
+1 to Sirplop
+1 to Raichu

>Entities
>Abilities
Great Swing: Swings a huge blade, dealing high damage. 5% Sharpness cost.
Blade Burst: Fires blades out of its body, hitting up to three foes for moderate damage. 25% Sharpness cost.
Crush Claw: Manipulates parts of it's titanium body into giant blades, dealing massive damage. Three-turn charge, 50% Sharpness cost.
Whetstone: Restores Sharpness to 100%.
>Passives
Sharpness: Has a Sharpness Meter. When empty, it can't use abilities / passives that need Sharpness.
Blade Body: Attackers of the Blade Golem take 50% of what they dealt as damage. Consumes 10% Sharpness / use.

I quickly pull out tons of Dao's; single-edged Chinese swords. Using magic, I quickly fuse them together in the shape of a dragonfly, with blades making up the wings and body.

[N] Dao Drone
HP: 40,000
Dash: 3 / 3

>Abilities:
Slashing Sweep: Flies by two enemies, hitting them for moderate damage with wings.
Dash Dicer: Uses up a Dash token to fly at supersonic speeds, dealing high damage to one target.
Divebomb: Suicides on a target for insane damage. The more dash tokens available, the higher the damage this deals.
>Passives:
Dash: Has Dash tokens. When attacked, a Dash Token is used, and it avoids the attack. Restores 1 Dash Token a turn.

Last edited:
Magic: 3/15

Perfect Chaos picks up the Godmodder and eats him.
The Airships shoot Bullet Bills at the Terror Slime.
Quick Man slashes the Terror Slime with a large Boomerang!

Using the Time Fish, I teleport spam around Perfect Chaos while repeatedly slapping and stabbing him with it.

18/50 Armageddon
7/30 Storm of Swords

Hotline Stabbing Knife && Guide to Pyromancy && Magical Lens 7/7 COMPLETED!
A Bloody Christmas Morning Wrapped In Cables && Iron Gauntlets && Mini-Turrets 2/10
Marshooter && Megashark && Candy Corn 2/5

Give the smaller airships a merry Christmas by punching through them with the Bloody Christmas, sending them crashing into each other.

Cover the Terror Slime in healing potion.

19/50 Armageddon
8/30 Storm of Swords

A Bloody Christmas Morning Wrapped In Cables && Iron Gauntlets && Mini-Turrets 3/10
Marshooter && Megashark && Candy Corn 3/5

*ahem*

CHHHHAAAARRRRGGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I charge!

And upper cut True Zero with Bloody Christmas.

I shout encouraging word at the Terror Slime.

20/50 Armageddon
9/30 Storm of Swords

A Bloody Christmas Morning Wrapped In Cables && Iron Gauntlets && Mini-Turrets 4/10
Marshooter && Megashark && Candy Corn 4/5

And upper cut True Zero with Bloody Christmas.
I don't think a Christmas Tree is going to stop a mechanical, sentient robot. True Zero counters by jumping and spinning with his blade! He then fires a flurry of energy waves at the PGs!
Ooh, cool, a new Ranged Ob- Another flash of light appears, and suddenly a new suit appears. This is going to be sweet. I fire lasers, rockets, arrows, and bullets with my dual hand busters at the PGs.
True X shoots is changing! 3/10
Dring Duo fires a lot of arrows at the godmodder!
Sir Sparky casts ice bolts at Lucas!
Alliciar rains Meteors on the AGs!
Redstone V2 slings the Solar Eruption at the Terror Slime!

>2 / 3

>Charges

11 / 66: True Chaos
5 / 20: Lunar Swordpack (WEAPON)
+1 to TMB
+1 to Sirplop
+1 to Raichu

>Entities
>Abilities
Great Swing: Swings a huge blade, dealing high damage. 5% Sharpness cost.
Blade Burst: Fires blades out of its body, hitting up to three foes for moderate damage. 25% Sharpness cost.
Crush Claw: Manipulates parts of it's titanium body into giant blades, dealing massive damage. Three-turn charge, 50% Sharpness cost.
Whetstone: Restores Sharpness to 100%.
>Passives
Sharpness: Has a Sharpness Meter. When empty, it can't use abilities / passives that need Sharpness.
Blade Body: Attackers of the Blade Golem take 50% of what they dealt as damage. Consumes 10% Sharpness / use.

>Abilities:
Slashing Sweep: Flies by two enemies, hitting them for moderate damage with wings.
Dash Dicer: Uses up a Dash token to fly at supersonic speeds, dealing high damage to one target.
Divebomb: Suicides on a target for insane damage. The more dash tokens available, the higher the damage this deals.
>Passives:
Dash: Has Dash tokens. When attacked, a Dash Token is used, and it avoids the attack. Restores 1 Dash Token a turn.

I first grab True X, then throw him into the air. The Dao Drone slams into it at high speeds by using SLASHING SWEEP, sending True X straight into the hands of the Blade Golem, who cleaves X in two with a well-timed Great Swing. If True X lives, I finish him off with a coup-de-grace using a rapier. If he's dead, I then instead repair the village.

I politely ask the citizens to wait until everyone who wishes to is able to announce their candidacy for mayor
Then I start several public works projects such as a community garden and Yoga at the Rec-Center
Lastly I decide that should i become mayor I need more fitting apparel so I combine: Cables&&a MAYO label&& A marker, in order to create some kind of sash
Mecha(4/5)

Magic: (4/15)

I summon a duplicate of myself to go run for mayor. He runs off.
Perfect Chaos roars.
The airships fire at the Terror Slime.

I stare in horror as I see True X be beaten up. HOW DARE YOU BEAT UP MY SUMMON! I TOOK 3 TURNS JUST TO SUMMON HIM! STRIFE TIME! I fire a ton of lasers and missiles at gladius. You're gonna get it, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom