• More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
hey, how do i get essence of aqua?
i know it comes from that fish, but where does he spawn or are there other ways so get the essence
[doublepost=1526845705,1526845556][/doublepost]also can enemies spawned from statues drop legend ore and soul of legends?

Hi, I'm sorry, but how the hell is Sub zero meant to be post skeletron in pre hardmode? IT spawns two sub zero diggers literally spawn on you and deal 250 damage each killing you instantly? This seems to be the most unbalanced boss yet

how do i get the probe caller? i dont see it in the recipe browser mod
demonite or crimtane bar

Hi, I'm sorry, but how the hell is Sub zero meant to be post skeletron in pre hardmode? IT spawns two sub zero diggers literally spawn on you and deal 250 damage each killing you instantly? This seems to be the most unbalanced boss yet
:huh: firstly what version of the mod? Secondly they are slow worms that have around 2k health and spawns around 65 tiles away from the boss. Third, did you prepared .-.

Using the mod version V2.0.5.8 but yeah I've prepared sitting at 40 defense with every defensive and attack buff but doesn't matter since they spawn on top of me? Do you think this is a bug then? SOrry if it sounded agro it's just frustrating

We Got a huge Problem with "The Night Of the living Robot" because every enemy who spawn despawn directly when they got hit (we play Multiplayer)

Back
Top Bottom