Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
I would firstly like to ask; how would this make BoC impossible? I would think it would be easier because the bodies deal less damage than the head
And it is prob not a bug for this mod as it works fine in without leveled:sigh:

So like, The most recent update seems to break something in existing worlds as far as i know. The "night of the living robots" message for the victory keeps showing up and it just keeps spamming the message over and over. Bosses killed were Eye, Brain, and Skeleboy. Not that far in the game just yet over all playing expert lol. But yeah, message keeps popping up just wanted to let you know. :dryadsad:

The Robot Invasion is broken and it makes me sad because all i see in chat is the robots go back to their factories over and over and over over and over and overover and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again. It is only for multiplayer

I think it'd be a good idea to get someone who can sprite well to work with you. As looking at some sprites, they're poor or just recolored existing sprites.

Yes I do realize 80% of the mods are bad or made of recolors; but there are some spriter respriting some content and making them better ( notably: Calming). However nowadays good spriters are hard to come by nowadays ;(

I would firstly like to ask; how would this make BoC impossible? I would think it would be easier because the bodies deal less damage than the head
And it is prob not a bug for this mod as it works fine in without leveled:sigh:
Oh, no. Blood crawler have only head :)
I don't know how Leveled mod delete body and tail from Blood Crawler.
I write to gotest about this bug.
And... Animation of Vitalium Spore have mistake.
bandicam 2018-05-26 15-37-12-025.png
bandicam 2018-05-26 15-37-10-457.png
bandicam 2018-05-26 15-37-07-923.png
I think that height in code a bit less.

Right i keep on forgetting to fix the vitalium spore animation :sigh:
and for blood crawler; i guess ill nerf the contact damage? I dont really know why its happening with unleveled maybe try disabling it, kill boc and then re-enabling ?

First of all, thanks for an excellent mod. I'm having a blast so far. After entering hardmode, however, my weapons master seems to have disappeared. Is there anything I can do to get him back? What are the original requirements for him to spawn?

i am playing you mod with some friends and i am having lots of fun but I found a bug that makes the game almost impossible. we defeated the pharaoh boss and then we got the message that we defeated the Robots! event and then when night came the robots event started. at the end my friend said he couldn't see enemies surrounding him. i don't know what to do know and we are having lots of trouble progressing. if you can fix this, thank you, and great mod

Hey there, saw this mod few days ago and now i m playing it through along with a bunch of others. Was wondering, is there still room in spriters army ? Feel like this has potential and i'd like to help for what i can. Let me know if there's a better place to talk about it, feel free to pm me or something.

Back
Top Bottom