Do your characters know each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
Its pretty much as simple as that. Most often people tend to create a story involving their video game characters. I know many of you have several characters, so do you pretend they know each other or are related? If so please explain.

For example;
Axios>Exodus>Ledonius>Cowl>Soul (Yeah he made damn sure his legacy wouldn't end..)
Snap>Crackle>Pop
Arcanis>Lucifer

Post yours below! And tell the story if you want. I'm interested :)

I definitely backstory the Hell outta my Terraria characters, haha.

Not all of my Terraria characters know each other directly, but a few of them have passing familiarity with one another, being the local adventurers of different local town groups that may or may not cross paths on occasion, and a few NPC-esque fellows. I know Auraion tends to steal from Dai a lot, way more than the others, and Arynna and Arline knew one another before Arynna got daed and came back, they haven't crossed paths since. Audrey has harrassed all of them. Arbeh was one of the pirates that Arline was hunting. Everyone else is sorta nebulous.

Well, I'd say that all my characters that have reached almost 100% end-game knows each other, as those tend to go to any world that they feel like when they are done in their homeworld.

Though they don't have a big backstory, I can say that my characters know each other.
Especially...two of them.

(Despite that they'll never see each other in game because I can't play multiplayer with myself, but maybe in another game)

Last edited:
Good question:
I connect my characters in RPs, but I really don't know how to in actual Terraria. Well, except my Road to 1.3 character and Ranger, as they are best friends

I like to printed they're all the same person, but at different times in his life. He tends to blow all his stuff up and have to start again.

Since my two Terraria characters are taken from characters in my stories, there's a few hundred thousands of words of back story for them. Also, they're mother and daughter.

yes, most the names I use are from when I use to game a lot. (AD&D) Also back when I would come up with characters a lot of the time when I solo played it out in my head as if writing a book. Overactive imagination seemed to help with that.:)

Tamorr II is actually the daughter of Tamorr. Litay is companion adventurer with Tamorr II.
Aylia, Drexle, Hana, and Syra do cross paths with the above on occasion; sometimes adventuring for a short time with them.
Syra is Aylia's Daughter.

One of these days I aught to make the males that correspond to each of those characters.><

Anyway I actually have a lot of backstory far beyond the game of Terraria as that is where I originally came up with them. So each has their own personality, interestings, tastes, and so forth.

I have yet to RP with them in this game, as I am more focused on building, rather then coming up with new stories.>< Might entertain that idea in the future in my solo idea once I actually get through the game; such slow progressing. lol

CookieKnite is aware of the 2 other CookieKnites who live in worlds that failed to make it into hardmode due to laziness. Every now and then the other Cookieknites visit World 1 to relinquish some of their items to Cookieknite, such as sunbloom.

I don't link my characters, I guess it just feels gross to make a little link between fictional video game characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom