tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

hey can anyone send me the discord link so i can join and download the mod, i tried using the mirror download but for some random reason it turned from version 1.0.9.8 to version 1.0.9.4 and i dunno why

thanks! it looks like there's only one channel and stuff though so how do i download the mod from the discord server?

i have some mod suggestions even tho this might be late. when you defeat king slime bulma ( as an npc) will spawn and she will give you space ships for 2 or 3 gold, the planet options should be simple like namek, the kais, and brolys planet and more. speaking of namek it should also be destroyed after a fight there with frieza ( if you do add bosses) and you can train with north kai to increase the mastry of the players super saiyan form that isnt maxed. i also think that going to other universes and meeting the charachers in that specific universes and each universe should be unlocked at a certain point like in hard mode. i also think you should add the z fighters and you can buy their signiture moves from them since all charachters know each others moves, and you can train with them like all enimies spawns are disables and when you finish training with them it will increase the mastery a bit. and lastly when you gather the dragon balls and make a wish shenron should apear and it will only be dont in a open space since hes so big and the otehr dragon balls should also be an option like the namek ones or the super shenron ones

i have some mod suggestions even tho this might be late. when you defeat king slime bulma ( as an npc) will spawn and she will give you space ships for 2 or 3 gold, the planet options should be simple like namek, the kais, and brolys planet and more. speaking of namek it should also be destroyed after a fight there with frieza ( if you do add bosses) and you can train with north kai to increase the mastry of the players super saiyan form that isnt maxed. i also think that going to other universes and meeting the charachers in that specific universes and each universe should be unlocked at a certain point like in hard mode. i also think you should add the z fighters and you can buy their signiture moves from them since all charachters know each others moves, and you can train with them like all enimies spawns are disables and when you finish training with them it will increase the mastery a bit. and lastly when you gather the dragon balls and make a wish shenron should apear and it will only be dont in a open space since hes so big and the otehr dragon balls should also be an option like the namek ones or the super shenron ones
sorry but suggestions are closed

This Mod is amazing! what are the chances we can get like a drill effect on beams, that dont pass through walls, so we can use them to dig and when fighting theres actual environmental damage, kinda gives you reason to watch out fighting by towns or other structures. Scaling with power... or transformations...

This Mod is amazing! what are the chances we can get like a drill effect on beams, that dont pass through walls, so we can use them to dig and when fighting theres actual environmental damage, kinda gives you reason to watch out fighting by towns or other structures. Scaling with power... or transformations...
best you're getting is a config that allows block destruction

Almost banned? You might have to be more specific on what happened
as if thats strange at all, made an account just to back him up and put my experiences of that server in here too.
Guy makes jew jokes *joking (I assume) about how great the camps were etc*
I disliked it, my grandparents are jewish although I don't classify myself as such. Welp turns out the one that said it was an admin/mod?, put into the jail bit of the server. Point out how odd it is for me to be jailed for not liking someone else being extremely racist *gets flamed more*.
Manually messages an admin about it because I am under the assumption that even if theyre ok with the racism, doubt theyd punish me for not liking it right? Wrong. Admin backed him up, the rule I broke was arguing with a mod (in this case not supporting his love for gassing jews).
Regardless of what they say on the forums to save face, the discord server is to be avoided IMO. Unless you dont mind going along with everything they say and you remember to NEVER point out any racism. Then you'll be fine. IMO best to stick to forums and ignore the discord server. Even the nicer, more down to earth non toxic mods/admins are different on discord for obvious reasons. They cant exactly ban me here for not supporting their love of gassing jews.
Dont remember names, was ages ago and I am not out for a witch hunt anyways. Ages being on the verge of 2 years ago.
Think I also have an account from that time, will see if I can get back into it rather than a 2 second old account saying it - EDIT most likely made with a deleted email. Tooner#7290 is my disc, name went from nightspawn to tooner but it is the same account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom