• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Oreo9

Terrarian
Is development for this mod still happening or abandoned?
Edit: OK if your somebody who really loves this mod like me but thinks it's dead or abandoned IT IS NOT just join the discord and see for yourself if you look in the spoilers channel you'll see spoilers for the update about once a month (this may not be true but i gathered that much from how often the creators upload spoilers for the new update) so stop asking about it and PLEASE be patient

Last edited:

Radagastb6

Terrarian
one of my players on my server are having a problem when they try to go super saiyan the key to active it doesn't work. They even remapped the key and it still won't turn on super saiyan. It did start working for them and then it stopped working again.no one else is having this problem only this one player. The server is up to beating the dungeon so we all unlocked it after doing so.

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
one of my players on my server are having a problem when they try to go super saiyan the key to active it doesn't work. They even remapped the key and it still won't turn on super saiyan. It did start working for them and then it stopped working again.no one else is having this problem only this one player. The server is up to beating the dungeon so we all unlocked it after doing so.
think you asked in the discord before but incase it wasn't you, open the form tree and click on ssj then transform.

Top Bottom