tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

There's a bug that freezes my character in place when having the sapphire necklace accessory in a slot. It also has it with the earthen scarab thing. The freeze is like, invulnerability but you can't move or do anything besides being a pixel, the bosses still target you and try to attack but it does nothing. The arm cannon also freezes your character, that is all I know because I've just recently started the mod with my buddies.

There's a bug that freezes my character in place when having the sapphire necklace accessory in a slot. It also has it with the earthen scarab thing. The freeze is like, invulnerability but you can't move or do anything besides being a pixel, the bosses still target you and try to attack but it does nothing. The arm cannon also freezes your character, that is all I know because I've just recently started the mod with my buddies.
Apparently an addon issue, not this mod.

Dont think the port changed anything outside of the tmod 1.4 necessary changes

i am having some trouble with the interface of the mod, i am not able to click to use anything and i cannot swing a sword to defend myself on a fresh world.(i can only get it to work with the cursor on the left edge of the screen) its not a binding issue because i can click settings to change my controls. any help would be appreciated. ive tried setting default keybinds, reinstalling terraria, and deleting input profile configs. EDIT!!!!! the ultra transormation tree needs to be hidden by pressing K, i unfortunately spent an hour tryng to figure out why i couldnt play the game aha :(

Last edited:
Where is the toggle ki charge function at? It was introduced around 1.0.8.X and isn't present in 1.0.9.9 anymore.

1681471972106.png

Don't know, but as it seems like, the mod does not support it anymore and needs a fix. I have no problem in creating an AHK script for a toggle, but it should be in the game, when being mentioned on previous function updates/additions.
1681472087694.png

1681472157848.png

No options available whatsoever.
It is the only mod being available/active. So it cannot be a mod conflict (which is very rare on terraria stuff, luckily).

Last edited:
Why removing a feature, when it did serve a proper purpose? Why not leave the option to be enabled, or hide it behind a magic trick a la Android OS - click 5 times developer-text ish for the ones wanting it?
Why not making also all saiyan transformations "hold-key"-only, when you are at it by saying "it got removed on purpose"?
Anyways. Seems that, instead you replying properly with some explanation, you do reply with some cocky attitude and leave me in the dark on purpose. Does not reflect that you are willing to do anything about it. You could also just update the github version so people can "fix" this "on purposely removed" thing, it is not like people are not able to decompile and restructure your .cs files via dotpeek and Co, would just save us the hassle.

Last edited:
So, Mr Entitled.

You would have to ask the person that removed it. From what I have seen of it being mentioned in the discord it was abused for light and constantly charging the ki.
When something is literally removed from code its removed on purpose.

Still don't know where you get off thinking you actually have some authority to attempt to stand at some podium acting like a privileged party.
Why would I bother with 1.0.9? Last thing I did for that was add LSSJ3, Blue and Rose as well as masteries. The code is bad, adding those forms was enough of a hassle.

So, Mr Entitled.

You would have to ask the person that removed it. From what I have seen of it being mentioned in the discord it was abused for light and constantly charging the ki.

Still don't know where you get off thinking you actually have some authority to attempt to stand at some podium acting like a privileged party.
Why would I bother with 1.0.9? Last thing I did for that was add LSSJ3, Blue and Rose as well as masteries. The code is bad, adding those forms was enough of a hassle.
You are calling me entitled, while you act like douchebag with a sprinkle of sarcasm on top of it? You are the one leaving a user with a serious meant comment in the dark "seems broken as :red:" / "cannot think that it was removed on purpose?" - is this something you would expect to be reacted friendly upon?
You expect people to stay kind, despite you acting like that? Are you really seriously not able to reflect your own behaviour and attitude?

As I've already said, removing the toggle option has no effect, if people know how to bypass it. Even a simple macro on any kind of brand based driver (Logitech, Razor, etc.) can re-enable that feature.

If it is such a hassle, open source it. There are people more than capable of maintaining it with a proper coding background, "Mr. I am Perfect".

You are straight up slandering in each post, how do you expect me to respond like I give a :red: about your concerns?

Literally came into this forum and outright demanded something be fixed like you own it.
I talk in absolutes, there aint no sarcasm, theres just no care for people that think they are better than others.

Use the macro, its then not anyone elses issue to deal with.

I closed it because it was a hassle putting up with these random bottom tier mods that keep cropping up, in 95% of scenarios just copying the code. Bad enough that there are these mods of mods of mods that people confuse with something the team has made.
It was also closed because its dead, 1.0.9.9 was the last update for that codebase.

Code:
if(isChargeToggled)
{
}
You think someone needs a proper coding background for that? Who's Mr Perfect now...

View attachment 404225
Don't know, but as it seems like, the mod does not support it anymore and needs a fix. I have no problem in creating an AHK script for a toggle, but it should be in the game, when being mentioned on previous function updates/additions.
View attachment 404226
View attachment 404227
No options available whatsoever.
It is the only mod being available/active. So it cannot be a mod conflict (which is very rare on terraria stuff, luckily).
Mod doesn't need fixing this is clearly a user issue.
Config is located where the images point you to.
Edit: the function had been removed but got restored / renamed again so it currently does work (Tested by me 2 minutes ago). This concludes the situation

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,064
  • image.png
    image.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited:
There. Got you someone to help.

Next time though instead of saying "needs a fix" you should write it as an appropriate format suggesting the issue, your version and the version it was last seen.
With Nova saying that it worked through manually editing the config that means you would be on 1.4, 1.4 changed how config files are displayed in the options and the old code would actually need changing to properly reflect that

You are straight up slandering in each post, how do you expect me to respond like I give a :red: about your concerns?

Literally came into this forum and outright demanded something be fixed like you own it.
I talk in absolutes, there aint no sarcasm, theres just no care for people that think they are better than others.

Use the macro, its then not anyone elses issue to deal with.

I closed it because it was a hassle putting up with these random bottom tier mods that keep cropping up, in 95% of scenarios just copying the code. Bad enough that there are these mods of mods of mods that people confuse with something the team has made.
It was also closed because its dead, 1.0.9.9 was the last update for that codebase.

Code:
if(isChargeToggled)
{
}
You think someone needs a proper coding background for that? Who's Mr Perfect now...
And you want to represent the mod as a mod author. I got it already, you are someone who shouldn't be representing anything in any kind. You were the first one acting with high attitude. Onto my very first post:
Where is the toggle ki charge function at? It was introduced around 1.0.8.X and isn't present in 1.0.9.9 anymore.
you came up with a sarcastic "yea, looks broken AF", while me again replying to ask what causes an option, which is mentioned inside the change logs that it does exist, is not appearing. At this point, it cannot be called ignorant, entitled or what the hell ever, asking for fix, as thinking that this way - option not showing, but clearly declared as existing, what else is there to do, hm?

The only thing you came up, again, was a rude disrespectful and as per insinuation that I am too dumb to think about that it has been removed fully on purpose.
I am done with you, seriously.
You are not able to reflect your own "crap", as you give zero :red:s about other people, being aggressive and defensive from the first reply, and expect people to bend to you as you were the owner of everything. Just lemme tell you one thing, as I was a mod author myself, you are nothing as a modder, if you do keep acting like this. You expect to be praised and hailed to heaven, you expect to be treated like a game developer, but you ain't. I know that behavior, as I was once like you, a sarcastic highness acting douchebag. Maybe you will learn it one day, or maybe not, as you make up assumptions that I am acting entitled, demanding fixes and what not, that your type of acting around is not good at all. It is up to you changing your own behavior and your character.
Not going to bother replying to you anymore. Have a nice day, regardless of your representation of your fullness.

PS:
Screenshot 2023-04-15 151239.jpg

You think this is hard work and proves proper coding? You as a maintainer bragging with this code snippet? Regardless of if you have ever coded an entire cs section of that mod, relying entirely on a library which has a newbie friendly documentary is nothing you should be bragging about.

This is real coding:

A real, from scratch, application and server cluster programming. Don't be so full of yourself.

Mod doesn't need fixing this is clearly a user issue.
Config is located where the images point you to.
Edit: the function had been removed but got restored / renamed again so it currently does work (Tested by me 2 minutes ago). This concludes the situation
index.php
index.php

Thanks for the proper reply!
I saw that file and tried changing the boolean before this whole conversation, but did not do any difference, that is why I replied here, just to face such a defensive "helper". As you say, it does function, as it had been restored at some time, I was able to dig a bit further into it (as going for something without having any clues if that file actually does anything is a waste of time). You guys made a little mistake in terms of IO writing. The file gets written to the wrong path, and really needs fixing.
The current path is ".\Mod Configs", TML loads and reads in files only located at ".\ModConfigs". It is not a user error, if the file creation location being set at the wrong area, as it gets created inside the wrong path direction defined by the mod logic.
By moving the file to the appropiate folder cluster, the toggle option does work.

The file creation can be tested. Left TML load in and recreate necessary config files on start up. It does end up in the wrong folder ("Mod Configs"), which also gets created by your mod.

And obviously, any changes made there will be not reflected in any way.

Last edited:
So, Mr Entitled.

You are calling me entitled, while you act like douchebag with a sprinkle of sarcasm on top of it? You are the one leaving a user with a serious meant comment in the dark "seems broken as :red:" / "cannot think that it was removed on purpose?" - is this something you would expect to be reacted friendly upon?
You expect people to stay kind, despite you acting like that? Are you really seriously not able to reflect your own behaviour and attitude?

As I've already said, removing the toggle option has no effect, if people know how to bypass it. Even a simple macro on any kind of brand based driver (Logitech, Razor, etc.) can re-enable that feature.

If it is such a hassle, open source it. There are people more than capable of maintaining it with a proper coding background, "Mr. I am Perfect".
@Tyndareus and @Buddha, a reminder that if you choose to post on these forums, then you are expected to treat other members with mutual respect. Name calling and insulting others isn’t tolerated here. It may be tolerated elsewhere on the internet, but not here - and it doesn’t matter who started it first.

If you can’t (or don’t want to) talk to others civilly, then please don’t post. If it continues there will be actions taken against your account to resolve it.

I‘m happy to discuss this further if you want, in private conversation, so that this thread can get back on topic. You can send me a private message HERE.

Back
Top Bottom