tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

V1.0.8.0 is now out, easily our biggest update yet as well.

1. Added a Configuration option to make Charging a toggle.
2. Added Black Diamond Shell, Buldarium Sigmite, Burning Energy Amulet, Ice Energy Talisman, Pure Energy Circlet and Bloodstained Bandana.
3. Added Black Fusion Armor
4. Flight now goes through platforms.
5. Many new quick transforms, like going from Super Saiyan 3 to Super Saiyan God, etc.
6. You can now step down a form by pressing Charge and Power Down at the same time.
7. New sprites for various Consumables and Ki Potions.
8. Nerfed Demon Armor to be post-mechanical bosses.
9. Added visual effects for the Battle Kit and Worn Gloves.
10. Added a visual indication for flavor texts.
11. Buffed flight time and vertical speed of the Nimbus
12. Fixed flickering with the Ki Diffuser.
13. The Charging Aura now disappears when you die or desync.
14. Fixed Blinding Blade's homing.
15. Fixed bug where you would sometime crash when reforging.
16. Fixed Ki Diffuser giving buffs forever and such.
17. Fixed bug where Destructo Disk Assault's mini disks did no damage.
18. Fixed many issues where things wouldn't sync in multiplayer.
19. Fixed crash issue with Dual Wielding.
20. Fixed Destructo Disk being really loud.
21. Fixed Dragon Crystal Infuser's rarity and value.
22. Fixed issue where the Dryad's summoning items had no value.
23. Added Time Ring and Potara Earrings.

Hey
Im new here
Looking forward to play this mod
I've tried to Play it with a friend a few days ago but It wouldn't work
It always showed Lost Connection
So I didn't start playing just yet :(

V1.0.8.0 is now out, easily our biggest update yet as well.

1. Added a Configuration option to make Charging a toggle.
2. Added Black Diamond Shell, Buldarium Sigmite, Burning Energy Amulet, Ice Energy Talisman, Pure Energy Circlet and Bloodstained Bandana.
3. Added Black Fusion Armor
4. Flight now goes through platforms.
5. Many new quick transforms, like going from Super Saiyan 3 to Super Saiyan God, etc.
6. You can now step down a form by pressing Charge and Power Down at the same time.
7. New sprites for various Consumables and Ki Potions.
8. Nerfed Demon Armor to be post-mechanical bosses.
9. Added visual effects for the Battle Kit and Worn Gloves.
10. Added a visual indication for flavor texts.
11. Buffed flight time and vertical speed of the Nimbus
12. Fixed flickering with the Ki Diffuser.
13. The Charging Aura now disappears when you die or desync.
14. Fixed Blinding Blade's homing.
15. Fixed bug where you would sometime crash when reforging.
16. Fixed Ki Diffuser giving buffs forever and such.
17. Fixed bug where Destructo Disk Assault's mini disks did no damage.
18. Fixed many issues where things wouldn't sync in multiplayer.
19. Fixed crash issue with Dual Wielding.
20. Fixed Destructo Disk being really loud.
21. Fixed Dragon Crystal Infuser's rarity and value.
22. Fixed issue where the Dryad's summoning items had no value.
23. Added Time Ring and Potara Earrings.
Ok I have found a glitch.
When I try to turn kaioken it transforms me into ascended super Saiyan and when that happens my health and ki don't go down so the only working tramsformation I can actually use is regular super Saiyan 1 and I have mastered super Saiyan but it doesn't let me go to that and only lets me go up to super Saiyan ascended
Edit: ok so I thought I would do a test a create a new character and give them kaioken and when I tried to transform to it it made me super Saiyan ascended and again it isn't using any ki or taking off any health and this character doesn't even have super saiyan

Last edited:
When I try to turn kaioken it transforms me into ascended super Saiyan and when that happens my health and ki don't go down so the only working tramsformation I can actually use is regular super Saiyan 1 and I have mastered super Saiyan but it doesn't let me go to that and only lets me go up to super Saiyan ascended
Edit: ok so I thought I would do a test a create a new character and give them kaioken and when I tried to transform to it it made me super Saiyan ascended and again it isn't using any ki or taking off any health and this character doesn't even have super saiyan
Yeah we are aware of that bug and are working on it right now. For now just restart your game, it should fix it.

Unfortunately another glitch, Kaioken freezes the game on multiplayer. And it doesnt work. it transforms to Ascended Super Saiyan if unlocked, as mentioned by Fire_Phoenix601:

Can the first Kaioken only drop once in a world?
I killed the eye so many times now and I didn't get to increase my max ki either :/
No you can pretty much farm it endlessly so your just getting unlucky but if you farm it for long enough you will get it since it is has a 25% chance of dropping and all the other ki upgrades and kaioken has the same drop chance by the other bosses

Hey, is there any chance you could fix FPS drops after beam attacks (Kamehameha, Double Sunday, Galick Gun, etc.) vanish? Using DS drops my frames by ~15 but only when it's finished shooting and starts to disappear. No problem with spamming other type of Ki attacks (Hellzone Grenade, Destructo Disk).

Please can you make it so that when you fire the ki beam it does more damage when the beam actually hits something and it does less damage if it goes close to the enemy because it does about 17-33 damage whether it goes close or hits the enemy

Sorry if this sounds like I'm pressuring you to update the mod faster, I'm really not, but will you add any of the forms from DBS in the future? Like SSJG or SSJB? Maybe even ui?

Sorry if this sounds like I'm pressuring you to update the mod faster, I'm really not, but will you add any of the forms from DBS in the future? Like SSJG or SSJB? Maybe even ui?
Well there already is an ultra instinct item you can use but it's in development and it only makes your character go fast and has the aura around you and can get it by getting hero's mod and typing in on the item menu ui or ultra instinct

Hey, is there any chance you could fix FPS drops after beam attacks (Kamehameha, Double Sunday, Galick Gun, etc.) vanish? Using DS drops my frames by ~15 but only when it's finished shooting and starts to disappear. No problem with spamming other type of Ki attacks (Hellzone Grenade, Destructo Disk).
We are working on a new style for beams which are far less laggy, although personally i've never had lag from these beams.
[doublepost=1544998006,1544997938][/doublepost]
We will eventually, problem is ssjb and everything else from DBS doesn't really fit anywhere as it is post moonlord, until we add bosses and such post-moonlord we can't really add DBS stuff. And yes we already have ssjg and a very early version of ui that is just to show the aura.

We are working on a new style for beams which are far less laggy, although personally i've never had lag from these beams.
[doublepost=1544998006,1544997938][/doublepost]
We will eventually, problem is ssjb and everything else from DBS doesn't really fit anywhere as it is post moonlord, until we add bosses and such post-moonlord we can't really add DBS stuff. And yes we already have ssjg and a very early version of ui that is just to show the aura.
This might not be added but why don't you add a character select system that gives you a choice on what race you would like to be like in dragon ball xenoverse and all the different races can have different transformations and stats/power boosts.
But whatever you do your mod will still be amazing.

This might not be added but why don't you add a character select system that gives you a choice on what race you would like to be like in dragon ball xenoverse and all the different races can have different transformations and stats/power boosts.
I agree to some degree - SSJ4 form as an alternative to SSJG would be awesome (along with custom outfit, similar to how hairstyles are temporarily changed during SSJ). It could require mastery of SSJ3 first. No need to add any bonuses for SSJ3 like regular SSJ has - just require spending enough time in SSJ3. Side bonus - no need to worry about LSSJ4 since you can always create custom transformation (or mastery) for Legendaries (mastered LSSJ or something along those line, with more intense green aura, etc. similar to Vegeta's mastered SSJ Blue).

Edit: While it's cool to try and stay close to original DB canon, it's no excuse for sacrificing gameplay for lore - this is a game, not a fanfic story.

I agree to some degree - SSJ4 form as an alternative to SSJG would be awesome (along with custom outfit, similar to how hairstyles are temporarily changed during SSJ). It could require mastery of SSJ3 first. No need to add any bonuses for SSJ3 like regular SSJ has - just require spending enough time in SSJ3. Side bonus - no need to worry about LSSJ4 since you can always create custom transformation (or mastery) for Legendaries (mastered LSSJ or something along those line, with more intense green aura, etc. similar to Vegeta's mastered SSJ Blue).

Edit: While it's cool to try and stay close to original DB canon, it's no excuse for sacrificing gameplay for lore - this is a game, not a fanfic story.
i was thinking more like the martian saucer would have a 33% chance or so of dropping an consumable (called concentrated blutz wave or something) which transforms you into ssj4 (maybe add a post moon lord accessory that'll allow you to transform at will) the transformation would have a random chance of deactivating when below a certain threshold of your total ki (at what threshold it deactivates depends on the mastery) while the form itself doesn't actively use any ki attacks still have an increased ki usage

i was thinking more like the martian saucer would have a 33% chance or so of dropping an consumable (called concentrated blutz wave or something) which transforms you into ssj4 (maybe add a post moon lord accessory that'll allow you to transform at will) the transformation would have a random chance of deactivating when below a certain threshold of your total ki (at what threshold it deactivates depends on the mastery) while the form itself doesn't actively use any ki attacks still have an increased ki usage
I don't think adding a RNG element like that is a very good idea. Plus you should be able to transform at will regardless, I know Vegeta couldn't but that wouldn't make getting the transformation very fun or rewarding, as you would fall out of it. Although if this system was implemented you should at least be able to craft some kinda object that when right clicked after being placed in the world would give you a "blutz wave" effect that would allow you to transform at will. This object would need to have a 1 or 2 terraria day cooldown or something but I think that would be better than a 33% chance of getting the transformation during an event.

We do plan for races eventually, its just not a high priority currently.

if possible can you add ssj4 as somekind of side grade to ssg, maybe have it accessible through the martian invasion somehow?
We are trying to avoid doing ssj4 as it takes alot more extra stuff than normal forms and it doesn't really fit anywhere in the progression unless we did replace a form with it. But that may change in the future so we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom