tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Sorry, I can't download this mod. Please tell me how to download it.:sigh::sigh:
1. Have Terraria for Steam on your PC. (Obviously.)
2. Go to this link and download tModLoader. Browse your downloads and extract the folder from the zipped file.
3. Read the "readme" note file and run the specified file in the folder. If this fails, place all the files in said folder into the Terraria folder on Steam. Be sure to rename the modded executable so it doesn't conflict with the normal Terraria executable.
4. If all goes well, run the modded executable with Steam open to run modded Terraria. Now, you can enter the mod browser and search up the "Dragon Ball Terraria" mod for download.
5. After the mod downloads, enable it in "Mods" and tada!

Hope this helps. Any other questions you may have should be answered on this thread and on the tModLoader thread.

So wanna ask is it a Glitch or a Bug that went using all of the Test item Like SSJ1 SSJ2 SSJ3 SSJG and Legendary super saiyan 2, you tanfrom into all of those?

Hi again, I just wanted to report a few bugs. If I am posting in the wrong place feel free to delete this from here, but please move it to somewhere you can find.

-- First, when flying diagonally while charging (have not tested with the toggle at all). For some reason flying diagonally up and to the left is not possible, only up OR to the left, not both. Works fine when not charging, and I would imagine the toggle would really help even if the bug still occurred.

-- Second, I noticed a bug caused by Terraria Overhauls mechanic change with climbing. When you fly next to a ledge you climb up it instead of flying past it. Very annoying when avoiding Queen Bee in the jungle, TRUST ME...lol:sigh:. You also climb up platforms when flying near or on the ledge of them, which is also very annoying. Although this may be mostly Terraria Overhauls problem you may want to contact them about that either way to help figure it out. Cross compatibility is better then override patches I'm pretty sure.

-- Third, I noticed about platforms again that when you fly down through a platform you slow down a lot and fall through the next moment, like you had stepped on it for a split second, this is especially obvious with a lot of platforms. You may want to hook your flight mechanic when touching platforms to instead completely ignore them when flying specifically down, since it already does going up. I think vanilla Terraria has this when you hold down the down key "s" plus "space" (or whatever they are bound to).

I also had some idea's on improving armor and saving some equipment space at the same time. Since I love the Ki based equipment but I need the vanilla in many cases, and I know some people are probably thinking along the same lines. I'm very sure you will need to balance it, but you would need to anyway.

-- First, the grieves of boots of the various armors you have from your mod could be improved by adding for them an enhanced version that can be used to craft the next tier later with the materials they would have already been crafted with, up until the final tier with its enhancement that goes no further.

__For example: your first set I believe is the sayin set that looks like Goku's armor. You could make the boots part have an enhanced version that uses the fused version of the Hermes Boots and Rocket Boots (forgot what its name is), to make a version that considerably boosts movement speed and flight speed, and does all the things it might have done before.

__The next set would be crafted using the previous one (the version mentioned above) and at least most of the materials you currently have used to craft it. Additionally its enhancement could include adding the obsidian water walking boots and the materials that make the lightning boots (that where not included in the previous tier in an upgrade). This pattern could continue on, and for balance you may not want to have it exactly like this. However, I'm sure you get the point.

--Second and Third, you could do the same with the head and chest pieces even if Goku's head set is invisible, mostly … (because when dropped even by accident it needs to be findable).

Oh, and as a final comment, I think this mod is awesome keep it up!:happy:

Last edited:
Hi again, I just wanted to report a few bugs. If I am posting in the wrong place feel free to delete this from here, but please move it to somewhere you can find.

-- First, when flying diagonally while charging (have not tested with the toggle at all). For some reason flying diagonally up and to the left is not possible, only up OR to the left, not both. Works fine when not charging, and I would imagine the toggle would really help even if the bug still occurred.

-- Second, I noticed a bug caused by Terraria Overhauls mechanic change with climbing. When you fly next to a ledge you climb up it instead of flying past it. Very annoying when avoiding Queen Bee in the jungle, TRUST ME...lol:sigh:. You also climb up platforms when flying near or on the ledge of them, which is also very annoying. Although this may be mostly Terraria Overhauls problem you may want to contact them about that either way to help figure it out. Cross compatibility is better then override patches I'm pretty sure.

-- Third, I noticed about platforms again that when you fly down through a platform you slow down a lot and fall through the next moment, like you had stepped on it for a split second, this is especially obvious with a lot of platforms. You may want to hook your flight mechanic when touching platforms to instead completely ignore them when flying specifically down, since it already does going up. I think vanilla Terraria has this when you hold down the down key "s" plus "space" (or whatever they are bound to).

I also had some idea's on improving armor and saving some equipment space at the same time. Since I love the Ki based equipment but I need the vanilla in many cases, and I know some people are probably thinking along the same lines. I'm very sure you will need to balance it, but you would need to anyway.

-- First, the grieves of boots of the various armors you have from your mod could be improved by adding for them an enhanced version that can be used to craft the next tier later with the materials they would have already been crafted with, up until the final tier with its enhancement that goes no further.

__For example: your first set I believe is the sayin set that looks like Goku's armor. You could make the boots part have an enhanced version that uses the fused version of the Hermes Boots and Rocket Boots (forgot what its name is), to make a version that considerably boosts movement speed and flight speed, and does all the things it might have done before.

__The next set would be crafted using the previous one (the version mentioned above) and at least most of the materials you currently have used to craft it. Additionally its enhancement could include adding the obsidian water walking boots and the materials that make the lightning boots (that where not included in the previous tier in an upgrade). This pattern could continue on, and for balance you may not want to have it exactly like this. However, I'm sure you get the point.

--Second and Third, you could do the same with the head and chest pieces even if Goku's head set is invisible, mostly … (because when dropped even by accident it needs to be findable).

Oh, and as a final comment, I think this mod is awesome keep it up!:happy:

1. Your keyboard likely doesn't have anti-ghosting, so you are hitting the maximum amount of keyboard presses you can press at 1 time, so yes the toggle will help you.

2. While I do strive for cross mod compatibility I'm not really a fan of the creator of Overhaul so its not likely that we will pursue compatibility with him.

3. I believe that is a vanilla issue that is fixed in 1.3.6.

4. That isn't a bad idea, however since it is done by so many mods I'd kinda like to avoid those kinds of things, but its always a possibility in the future.

1. So are you going to stay at SSJG or are you going to add more transformations such as SSJB or SSJB x10 or Vegeta's SSJB Beyond? Because I can understand either way since SSJG is just before Moon Lord.
2. Do the updates you make show up on the Tmodloader mod browser in-game?
3. You've done some insane work putting one of my favorite animes in Terraria, so Thank you

Hey, i hope you don't mind, but i am here to suggest something interesting that you might like.
*Cough* God Ki Mastery System. Here's an idea of how it would work:
It would work just like the SSJ Mastery system, going from 0 to 1 except waaaaay slower (around 0.01 each 30 sec) and you would master it through using god forms (like SSJG or SSJB). You unlock the god ki mastery feature after you beat Moon Lord with SSJG unlocked. I would like to see it as a requirement for SSJB at 0.50, and also SSJB Kaioken at 0.75-1 (Cuz u know, kaioken needs high ki control to be sustainable, as mentioned in the Anime). If its completely mastered, most of the kaioken forms would have drastically lower hp drain, except for the SSJ Kaioken state. Also your god ki mastery will drastically slow down after you reach a certain point (which is the req for SSJB), reason for that would be because SSJG doesn't require much ki mastery unlike SSJB.
Hopefully you like the idea.

Back
Top Bottom