tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

KuroTensho, no offense, but do you have an idea how long it could take to make everything you're asking for? :p Entire biomes, new bosses, full-on modifications of the entire game restricted to a single race? We're probably talking about months, if not years of additional work, right there. There's already plenty of mods adding new biomes, countless crazy bosses, and high-end mobs and events, there's no need to bury this mod's creators under a mountain of work for a single race concept. With the Dragon Balls wishes, the new powers, the new items and everything this mod is already offering and planning to offer, trust me... you'll already feel like a God eventually. (Of course, it's fine if the creators intend to go this far, but we really shouldn't expect that much from them when they're already hard at work with making a lot of other things work well.)

Also, 200-600 Health is an insane amount of health in a game like this, and giving it to mobs as well would completely defeat the purpose. What use is adding hundreds of Health to yourself if you add it to everyone else too? All it'd change is make everything take way too long too kill, which would make it a chore, not more fun. It's probably fine if the God race, if any, has bonus Health, but +100 would be far more reasonable, and there's really no point if everything else gets it too. You wouldn't be much of a God if a slime has the same bonuses as you do. ;)

Hi! I really love this mod, and i can't wait for updates, i would be VERY happy if you add an Legendary Super Saiyan 3 and SS4, and god should have a different branch on transformation tree.

Hi! I really love this mod, and i can't wait for updates, i would be VERY happy if you add an Legendary Super Saiyan 3 and SS4, and god should have a different branch on transformation tree.
Ss4 is already being added in the next update but I'm not so sure on the legendary ss3 and god but there is a possibility

That dope! Also for races can you make it the race section in a seperate mod? like that other modders can use it to make their own terrarian race like alien,demon,angel,god and stuff like that and if it possible then it will be cool! hope this mod grow more on popularity (it not like it not popular lol)

Uses of the mod: When you create a race like god it can be unlocked by defeating a boss like the moon lord. When you create a new character with this race you unlock new features like god table with new bosses and biomes like sky islands! It can also give you a 200-600 health boost when you start and maybe every other mob will get this boost too in expert (they become god mobs) here is my suggestion owo
Races are planned but I don't think we are going to pursue making everything cross-mod compatible like that, it'll take alot of work and tons of reworking of the code to get that to work. Races will most likely just be a menu on the character creation screen, or a menu on first character load.

Idk, if it's a bug or not, but I saw, that Ruby Ki Infuser, which is supposed to give Bleeding debuff to Ki Attacks, but instead, it gives On Fire! debuff to Ki attacks (Topaz Ki Infuser), will you "fix" it?

A prob. bugs I found:

1. Ruby Ki Infuser doesn't work how it should (fire unstead bleeding)
(There's prob. a some more bugs, I should search for all of 'em)

Last edited:
Idk, if it's a bug or not, but I saw, that Ruby Ki Infuser, which is supposed to give Bleeding debuff to Ki Attacks, but instead, it gives On Fire! debuff to Ki attacks (Topaz Ki Infuser), will you "fix" it?

A prob. bugs I found:

1. Ruby Ki Infuser doesn't work how it should (fire unstead bleeding)
(There's prob. a some more bugs, I should search for all of 'em)
I have never had this happen to me but I will have a check and come back to you if it affects others or just you cause it might have something to do with other mods or it could just be a glitch for the DBZ mod

What about a Power Level System? Where doing damage and taking/healing damage gives you a power up a certain milestones kind of like a level so when you reach the end of the game even without transforming you can defeat bosses? Also more fighting techniques/martial arts and a tracking/lock-on system would be nice.

So far the mod looks nice and is fun to play and would love to see how it develops into the future

I have never had this happen to me but I will have a check and come back to you if it affects others or just you cause it might have something to do with other mods or it could just be a glitch for the DBZ mod
I had only Ruby Ki Infuser, and I checked Topaz Ki Infuser and Ruby Ki Infuser (Ruby is first created). Both of them does the same On Fire! debuff on target dummy. Version is lastest. And I never had problems 'cuz of mods conflict (expect Another RPG Mod, with which this one just doesn't working at all), so I 100% sure, that's not because of other mods.

Do ki clashes seem like an idea for most if not all the moves?
(Beam clashes hopefully at the least.) Maybe based on the attack, it could be a small game of rock,paper, scissors.

One thing I have seemingly noticed is that if you charge a beam but use a form after charging or even while shooting it, the beam doesn't get the boost. Not sure if it is balancing or a bug, or I'm dumb and don't know how to read numbers.

As well as that, does having multible orange Goku Gis,(Signed, CC, torn) for the progression of the game seem reasonable?

Do ki clashes seem like an idea for most if not all the moves?
(Beam clashes hopefully at the least.) Maybe based on the attack, it could be a small game of rock,paper, scissors.

One thing I have seemingly noticed is that if you charge a beam but use a form after charging or even while shooting it, the beam doesn't get the boost. Not sure if it is balancing or a bug, or I'm dumb and don't know how to read numbers.

As well as that, does having multible orange Goku Gis,(Signed, CC, torn) for the progression of the game seem reasonable?
Beam clashes won't be added, at least not anytime soon, due to the massive complexity of it.
What about a Power Level System? Where doing damage and taking/healing damage gives you a power up a certain milestones kind of like a level so when you reach the end of the game even without transforming you can defeat bosses? Also more fighting techniques/martial arts and a tracking/lock-on system would be nice.

So far the mod looks nice and is fun to play and would love to see how it develops into the future
We were thinking of adding powerlevels, but only to give an approximation on your overall stats. A martial arts system is also coming soon so more fighting techniques are a given.

I kind of wounder if it will be an item or holding nothing will default to martial arts
Well right now you can make a melee weapon which is a blue ball and it can only hit things on the top right and top left of the character so it will probably be a held item. But if they made it so it isn't a held item they also need to figure out what they would do with the layout like what key you would press to bring up the layout and how you would select it cause it would be a little annoying if you had multiple melee attacks and then end up dying to a boss cause you couldn't find the attack you wanted so it will most likely be a held item

Well right now you can make a melee weapon which is a blue ball and it can only hit things on the top right and top left of the character so it will probably be a held item. But if they made it so it isn't a held item they also need to figure out what they would do with the layout like what key you would press to bring up the layout and how you would select it cause it would be a little annoying if you had multiple melee attacks and then end up dying to a boss cause you couldn't find the attack you wanted so it will most likely be a held item
Ya it seems it is already partially coded in as an item atm. But the blue summoner weapon, why? I honestly thought you needed it to summon Shenron just becuase had summoner in the name.

But this blue ball thing is easy way to get some coins at start, so it's kinda imbalanced...

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but how would Ultra Instinct work? Unlimited Titanium Armor Shadow Dodge, half-hitting and paralysing you after it runs out?

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but how would Ultra Instinct work? Unlimited Titanium Armor Shadow Dodge, half-hitting and paralysing you after it runs out?
I think it would be like that but I don't know since the aura is the only thing in the game but I have a felling it would be a thing where you can have a large chance to doge an attack when you get hit

Back
Top Bottom