tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Ozaru is obtainable by being on the surface when a full moon is present

:Appearance you become a Monkey which is 10 times bigger than your base form ,Your eyes become red and if wearing ki armor ,your ozaru would show it

:Stats Your damage is increased by 75% ,you gain 18 defence but your speed is decreased by 69% ,You can jump 10 blocks high and you can charge your jump to double that height

Attacks :right click to do a melee attack which will do 45 melee damage and you can charge that attack to do double damage ,Left click to fire a beam attack from your mouth which will do 60 ki damage ,chargeable and consumes 135 ki .You can stomp on your enemies doing 35 melee damage The chargeable stomp will do more damage
Downfalls :You can damage friendly npcs if not mastered atleast 50% and and your ki drain will be -50ki per sec

How to reobtain : You can only use the ozaru form when its a full moon But you can craft a certain Ki Orb Using 35 ki stable crystals Which is not consumable ,when used a orb will be thrown into the sky but you need to consume 250 ki and you will transform into an ozaru

Mastery : Once mastered your attack is increased by 25% and your speed is decreased by 50% and you unlock the abillty to fly in your ozaru form with the same ki drain than in your base form and your ki drain is decreased to 35ki per sec
we won't add the great ape transformation due to it breaking the game

I picked this up a few days ago on the mod browser and all around had fun. Some notes & suggestions~

A slight compatibility issue. If it costs mana for any reason(EG: "More Modifiers" mod giving it "+% damage but costs +2 mana") if you run out of mana, it'll zap all of your ki. Not really a problem, but might help with bug reports if you catch someone complaining about a similar issue.

Lore-wise, Shouldn't Kaioken *give* you ki? It rapidly increases the concentration of Ki in the body in exchange for putting a great deal of pressure on the user.

"Aura Change Items" from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 would be awesome - some customization. :)

In the pre-hardmode, I feel like I spend MOST of my time charging ki. A way to passively charge Ki, even at a cost, would be very much appreciated early game. Maybe a potion or accessory that generates ki over time? This would make killing bosses w/ Ki weapons only more feasable, as well.

I picked this up a few days ago on the mod browser and all around had fun. Some notes & suggestions~

A slight compatibility issue. If it costs mana for any reason(EG: "More Modifiers" mod giving it "+% damage but costs +2 mana") if you run out of mana, it'll zap all of your ki. Not really a problem, but might help with bug reports if you catch someone complaining about a similar issue.

Lore-wise, Shouldn't Kaioken *give* you ki? It rapidly increases the concentration of Ki in the body in exchange for putting a great deal of pressure on the user.

"Aura Change Items" from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 would be awesome - some customization. :)

In the pre-hardmode, I feel like I spend MOST of my time charging ki. A way to passively charge Ki, even at a cost, would be very much appreciated early game. Maybe a potion or accessory that generates ki over time? This would make killing bosses w/ Ki weapons only more feasable, as well.
There are plenty of items that passively charge your ki but the whole ki system gets a revamp anyway

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11126/111266865/4985123-1264366039-37026.jpg Your ki gets multiplied increasing your offensive and defence so Kaioken other than the rework i have planned for it will stay and not increase your Ki

Different auras for your base form are planned for some Traits/Races gg to you for mentioning tenkaichi 3 :D

Compatibility issue will be looked into

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm not sure if it's a bug. solve as fast as possible, me and a lot of people are going through this situation !! I count on you!! OK

So I've heard that new hairstyles are in the works for the next big update. I'm curious, how will this work? I've experimented with quite a few mods and haven't seen a single one alter anything with the character creator. Is it possible to actually add new hair into the hair selection menu? Or will it just be a texture change and essentially replace vanilla hairstyles?
I'm also curious about how the alternate super form hairstyles will work. Will it be set by the base, or will you be able to choose each form? So for example, would it be like, -I select base Goku's hairstyle- -I go Super Saiyan- -I am guaranteed to have SSJ Goku's Hairstyle-
or would I be able to change it for each, such as,
-I select base Goku's hairstyle- -I go Super Saiyan- -I can now have, let's say SSJ Trunks' hairstyle if I choose-
I highly assume it would be the first one but I might as well ask.

I was curious if there was a way for the Transformations to override something like if you wore the Familiar Wig to keep your normal hair and hide helmets?

So I've heard that new hairstyles are in the works for the next big update. I'm curious, how will this work? I've experimented with quite a few mods and haven't seen a single one alter anything with the character creator. Is it possible to actually add new hair into the hair selection menu? Or will it just be a texture change and essentially replace vanilla hairstyles?
I'm also curious about how the alternate super form hairstyles will work. Will it be set by the base, or will you be able to choose each form? So for example, would it be like, -I select base Goku's hairstyle- -I go Super Saiyan- -I am guaranteed to have SSJ Goku's Hairstyle-
or would I be able to change it for each, such as,
-I select base Goku's hairstyle- -I go Super Saiyan- -I can now have, let's say SSJ Trunks' hairstyle if I choose-
I highly assume it would be the first one but I might as well ask.

It'll be a menu that displays once you join a world. Each hairstyle has a variety of spritesheets for transformations. It basically hides the vanilla hair and draws over it supposed position.

As for mix-and-match, that won't be happening. If you choose Goku's hairstyle, you will use Goku's hairstyle for everything. I'm not closed to the idea of adding that feature, but its definitively not a priority.

It's really easy to make your own, if you ever wanna do something like that.

I was curious if there was a way for the Transformations to override something like if you wore the Familiar Wig to keep your normal hair and hide helmets?

We're having some difficulties with hair and things that interfere with them (such as Familiar Wig and helmets). This should be fixed before DBT 1.0.

It'll be a menu that displays once you join a world. Each hairstyle has a variety of spritesheets for transformations. It basically hides the vanilla hair and draws over it supposed position.

As for mix-and-match, that won't be happening. If you choose Goku's hairstyle, you will use Goku's hairstyle for everything. I'm not closed to the idea of adding that feature, but its definitively not a priority.

It's really easy to make your own, if you ever wanna do something like that.

We're having some difficulties with hair and things that interfere with them (such as Familiar Wig and helmets). This should be fixed before DBT 1.0.

Awesome. Good to know! Just played through Expert with your Mod and a few others. Really enjoyed the experience. :)

Awesome. Good to know! Just played through Expert with your Mod and a few others. Really enjoyed the experience. :)

I'd like to say thank you, but the current version is really NuovaPrime's work (and a few others). The remake should be 10x better, hopefully !

Could you add the spirit bomb for pre-hardmode like the one that goku used against vegeta and maybe you could use that to make the spirit bomb in hardmode

Last edited:
Spirit Bomb is a T4 weapon and can only be achieved after WoF has been defeated and it is currently available in the present version of the mod. We are not exactly changing its current placement in our balancing hierarchy, so it will most likely stay on T4 and HM.
he was asking for a one handed spirit bomb mister pepega
[doublepost=1563309267,1563309240][/doublepost]
Could you add the spirit bomb for pre-hardmode like the one that goku used against vegeta and maybe you could use that to make the spirit bomb in hardmode
weapons are no longer crafted.
And maybe we will add it

an idea of fusion is what i like to call "fusion attacks" which in the anime/manga are the two attacks merged into one, so when fusion eventually is finalized and added, why not make requirments to be able to use these special attacks, heres some ideas:
Final Kamehameha: Super Kamehameha + Final Flash or Final Shine
Big Bang Kamehameha: Big bang attack + Super kamehameha
Big Bang Kamehameha x10: Big bang attack + Kamehameha x10
Banshee Blast: all the ki blast attacks (not beams) (a move super vegito uses against super buu)

an idea of fusion is what i like to call "fusion attacks" which in the anime/manga are the two attacks merged into one, so when fusion eventually is finalized and added, why not make requirments to be able to use these special attacks, heres some ideas:
Final Kamehameha: Super Kamehameha + Final Flash or Final Shine
Big Bang Kamehameha: Big bang attack + Super kamehameha
Big Bang Kamehameha x10: Big bang attack + Kamehameha x10
Banshee Blast: all the ki blast attacks (not beams) (a move super vegito uses against super buu)
final kamehameha is a dontaor weapon already
big bang kamehameha was in the game before and will be added back eventually
big bang kamehameha 10x never heard of it unless you mean 100x
Banshee blast: maybe

Back
Top Bottom