• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Updoot69

Terrarian
Absolutely love this mod and I was wondering if you guys would make it so if you are wearing the Familiar Wig and you transform you would get the Super Saiyan hair and not the Familiar Wig hair, could you please do that in the next update? If you can, thank you!
Oh and also, will you guys add Blue and Blue Evolved? Since Blue is next to the Logo on the Forums page, will you also be able to add Rose? Because that would be cool.

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Absolutely love this mod and I was wondering if you guys would make it so if you are wearing the Familiar Wig and you transform you would get the Super Saiyan hair and not the Familiar Wig hair, could you please do that in the next update? If you can, thank you!
Oh and also, will you guys add Blue and Blue Evolved? Since Blue is next to the Logo on the Forums page, will you also be able to add Rose? Because that would be cool.
blue,blue evolution and rose will all be added

Bmacthesage

Terrarian
What what WHAT? how have i not heard about this mod until now? i have not used mods on terraria at all, is there a post detailing how to download/install this mod?

The Boom137

Terrarian
Do you think It will be possible to add the (dramatic voice) SUPER KAMIKAZE GHOST ATTACK (insert photo realistic explosion.)

Bmacthesage

Terrarian
so question, the imperium crystalite is supposed to increase movement speed while charging right? i still move super slow while charging...is there other items that do this? so i can actually run from bosses while charging ki?

also, are the super saiyan forms meant to increase ki drain/sec the longer you're in them? because that's happening to me. the wiki doesn't mention this, so i thought it was just an static 30/sec after mastery.

Last edited:

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
so question, the imperium crystalite is supposed to increase movement speed while charging right? i still move super slow while charging...is there other items that do this? so i can actually run from bosses while charging ki?

also are you planning on adding super saiyan blue fullnova?
the crystal probably doesn't do that much boosting Influunt Crystallite this one boosts speed more and this one even more Aspera Crystallite

also yes ssb will be added

Top Bottom