• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

WeNeedOozaru

Terrarian
I don't know if someone ever made a wish for it, but...We need some Oozaru Transformations in this Mod. If we go with the story there should be a item to give the ape tail, or maybe you got one by choosing the evolution path. and with every blood moon becoming a big ape. Further more could be a wild one in the beginning with friendly fire, so your mates have to watch your attacks.^^

I don't know if someone ever made a wish for it, but...We need some Oozaru Transformations in this Mod. If we go with the story there should be a item to give the ape tail, or maybe you got one by choosing the evolution path. and with every blood moon becoming a big ape. Further more could be a wild one in the beginning with friendly fire, so your mates have to watch your attacks.^^
This has been requested and discussed before, but due to limitations there will be no Oozaru transformation for your characters.

Indigo Cactus

Terrarian
What are the genetics? There's nothing on the wiki and no mention on the main page, all I understand is that you can reroll them and sometimes they let you go LSSJ

What are the genetics? There's nothing on the wiki and no mention on the main page, all I understand is that you can reroll them and sometimes they let you go LSSJ

Tl;Dr
When you make a character you have a small chance to get one of two traits, which cannot be viewed until said character defeats the EOC.
If you get Prodigy you will master your forms MUCH faster, and if you get Legendary you will have access to LSSJ and LSSJ2 which replace SSJ2 and SSJ3.

The Boom137

Terrarian
So I have an Idea for SSB, it is originally called SSGSS but after 25% mastery it says: “you were asked to say SSGSS 5 times fast but bit your Tung and powered down. You now call it SSB”
(good idea?)

Arcus1337

Terrarian
A suggestion for a transformation (not a pre-existing one) a time-ish based form wtih two different states based on day and night and as you gain mastery it slowly unifies the two forms into a single form (or a second transformation like with ascended super saiyan and ultra super saiyan) as something a bit more terraria-like

Last edited:

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
A suggestion for a transformation (not a pre-existing one) a time-ish based form wtih two different states based on day and night and as you gain mastery it slowly unifies the two forms into a single form (or a second transformation like with ascended super saiyan and ultra super saiyan) as something a bit more terraria-like
we don't add forms not present in the dragonball canon

Top Bottom