• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Rybear2007

Terrarian
I can't find this on tModLoader. Whenever I type in "Dragon Ball Terraria" it comes up with nothing. Could I get some help here?

Kevin031

Terrarian
I have had this mod for about half the year but around three months ago the enemies stopped dropping the crystals and I haven't been able to play it since
PLZ help

CasualGamer

Terrarian
Total noob(me) question:When I used this mod and mastered super saiyan the ki consumption starts small but the form's ki consumption snowballs the long I stay in that form........ Is that a bug or is it a balancing mechanic to prevent players for staying transformed for too long?

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Total noob(me) question:When I used this mod and mastered super saiyan the ki consumption starts small but the form's ki consumption snowballs the long I stay in that form........ Is that a bug or is it a balancing mechanic to prevent players for staying transformed for too long?
it was a bad mechanic we had which will not be present in future updates

Plus, I would want to suggest a cinematics section for the mod if there is going to be Fusion, Melee mechanichs.
That would be adding videos or animation every time a Player gains a new Transformation, fusions with someone else, brawls in GOKU mode or performs an attack with Ki or sumthin' like it

Top Bottom