tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

There's already been multiple updates. More is better, but people really should re-learn to be happy with what they have rather than complain about what they don't. Just look at everything one can already do with this mod, it's not like it's barren and empty. Geez.

is 1.1 out yet for the mod? and i really want to go ssjb and ssj4 cause i have been wanting to so much
oNQXe7O.jpg

Yo! It's me again, I have a problem, when I'm in the Super Saiyan (2) form and activate potion buffs or Calamity's Rage and Adrenaline Meters it just turns me back into base form, any thoughts? :(
(Using Unlimited Ki because it makes everything easier and can fight for much longer without any problems)
The thing is that it has never happened to me before, I've had this problem for like 2 days hoping that it will go away but no, is it a bug or something?

Yo! It's me again, I have a problem, when I'm in the Super Saiyan (2) form and activate potion buffs or Calamity's Rage and Adrenaline Meters it just turns me back into base form, any thoughts? :(
(Using Unlimited Ki because it makes everything easier and can fight for much longer without any problems)
The thing is that it has never happened to me before, I've had this problem for like 2 days hoping that it will go away but no, is it a bug or something?
Is your powerdown key bound to the same key's as those? and are you hitting the buff limit (2 rows)? If either apply then that's why, otherwise I have no idea.

For the first one no, it's not that, I have it on another bind, It's the second one, the buffs are almost 2 full rows, but does that affect the Calamity's Meters ? :eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 254
For the first one no, it's not that, I have it on another bind, It's the second one, the buffs are almost 2 full rows, but does that affect the Calamity's Meters ? :eek:
Then yeah I'm really not sure there, that's an odd issue. That likely won't happen in the next version though, as forms are no longer buffs.

NANDATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
For real tho? But wait let me get this straight, they are still going to be multipliers right?? RIGHT???
:O
(Anyway pls don't remove the Unlimited Ki pls ty :D)
Yeah the forms will be the same as before, they just won't be counted as buffs anymore.

I have an issue with the mod (bug wise, the mod idea and execution is amazing) where I can't seem to go Super Saiyan 1.
I am just before the wall of flesh progression wise, I have been able to go super saiyan before, and when I use the transformation map, it says that I have in fact unlocked it.
Any help would be appreciated.

I have an issue with the mod (bug wise, the mod idea and execution is amazing) where I can't seem to go Super Saiyan 1.
I am just before the wall of flesh progression wise, I have been able to go super saiyan before, and when I use the transformation map, it says that I have in fact unlocked it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Bind power up to a key and you should be good

It is bound, but I still can't do it
I have also tried binding it to a different key
Make sure that you have the Transformation Menu on something as well, if you do, then open the Transformation Menu and click on the form that you would like to use when pressing the Transform key, you can transform directly to SSJG by only clicking the SSJG icon in the Transformation Menu (If you have it) you can also choose whatever form you want or you can just choose to start from SSJ1 and then to transform beyond that manually with pressing the Transform Key.
You will also have Ascended SSJ1 and Ultra SSJ1, by using them you will have to hold the Power Up bind and then use the Transformation bind as a SSJ1 to go beyond that, which is the Ascended SSJ1 (75% DPS 75% Speed) the Ultra SSJ1 gives you 90% DPS and -10% Speed so make sure how you use them, also DO NOT use the Ultra SSJ1 against plantera, it's extremely bad against that boss because of the movement speed, in order to go beyond SSJ1 you will have to master the SSJ1 Transformation by, well, just staying in SSJ1, (at 50% you will get the Ascended SSJ1) when you have 100% mastery you will get the Ultra SSJ1 and you will be able to transcend beyond that, which is the SSJ2 and it goes on and on until SSJG for now, but there will hopefully be more forms.
Also make sure that you have enough Ki in order to maintain it.

Attachments

• no_u.png
    no_u.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 281
Back
Top Bottom