Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to ask again since my question got swept up by the comments. Rewording my original question... Would you know if there Is any control-scheme for lefty's planned? I heard that the Circle Pad Pro uses some processing power so the chances of that being able to be used for movement are probably zero.

No plans to support circle pad pro, sorry.

Damn, 4 player ad hoc? 3DS is all about infrastructure these days. I'd buy it but not to play alone so no 3DS Terraria for me then

Let's face it, if a terrarian made it into smash, then that would be the smartest move Nintendo has ever made. They can make a clone of Kirby with crowno's face and it devours souls. #crowno4smash

Well this was suprising to see on the forum home page. Not very suprising news, but still very cool. Wonder how the 3d will work out, and the dual screen will be great.
*totally not freaking out on the inside*

Edit: I just realized that on the box art the person with shroomite has a Terra Blade while the turtle armored one is using a grenade launcher. Also, Retinazer sure is interested in that unicorn...

Last edited:
No idea, but you have to remember that a combination of hardware manufacturer "cut" and extra costs of manufacturing for things like carts tend to force costs to be different vs digital only like PC.

That and pricing is never as simple as "make it whatever you want" on console...

Again, no idea of the price but it's worth a bit of background on the different dynamics.
lol that was me
[DOUBLEPOST=1438475282,1438474881][/DOUBLEPOST]i having an error so ignore the post above me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom