Resolved Duplication bug

NASA

Terrarian
I Found a bug but i think it's already reported, it let you duplicate your stuff. I used it, sorry, made the game very easy. Here is a proof of duplication if u don't believe.(sorry for using the bug maaaany times)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-10-23-16-20.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-10-23-16-20.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 94
I Found a bug but i think it's already reported, it let you duplicate your stuff. I used it, sorry, made the game very easy. Here is a proof of duplication if u don't believe.(sorry for using the bug maaaany times)
While in this case it doesn't matter since the mobile codebase is getting rewritten anyway, it helps the developers a lot if you also include the reproduction steps with your report. ;)

I'm thinking that you might be duplicating your items by copying your save files, and then going into those new saves and getting the items. If that's the case, it's not a bug. It's just a side effect of how game saves work. If you choose to do that it's fine, however you want to play the game is cool.

I actually use it for boss spawners,nothing else because for example truffle worm is pretty hard To find

I actually use it for boss spawners,nothing else because for example truffle worm is pretty hard To find
Since this isn't a bug I'll move this to Mobile In-Game Support and mark it as resolved.

Back
Top Bottom