Game Mechanics Durability for weapons and armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
W-what? Y-you can't be serious... m-my poor Warding Obsidian shield that I finally got to the right modifier after Nort stopped stealing my money...
Unless you don't mean accessories, but still. No.

Lack of content
this is what i think about this.... GAIZ
abandon-thread-gif.130415

I'll just say:

No! No! Nonononononono! Horrible idea! Reapeat: horrible idea!
I mean, if the ankh shield I ground for hours to get broke, I'd be pissed. PISSED.

Terraria is mostly an exploration game. Minecraft is TRUE survival. Terraria doesn't have hunger or durability. I see the point of where you are coming from, but having durability, it would ruin the gameplay

Personally, I believe that there is no need to reply to this further. There is no risk of this being added. Absolutely zero. The developers will not add a feature that will cause them to receive piles and piles of hate mail.
yea, we should request a lock before I go ape:red:

There is quite a bit of off-topic rudeness in this thread.

English is not a requirement for posting here - it helps communication to use English, but is not required. Please stop telling people otherwise; if it's too much trouble for you use Google/Bing translator to understand it, then just move on to something else.

The staff will not honor lock requests from anyone other than the thread author. Do not suggest or request a thread lock just because you don't like a suggestion - it will be ignored and perhaps draw a warning.

Every one of you should read this, and abide by it going forward:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/player-suggestions-rules-guidelines.294/#criticism

I don't really like this idea because you don't really work for leather armor in Minecraft. Turtle armor? Lots of grinding...

I think since Terraria items are so less basic than Minecraft's then they shouldn't break. I mean imagine breaking your terra blade! :(Or your breaking your ankh shield/charm... :eek:

Today I see that it would be possible for weapons durability of armor that would make money circulates and also put a new reason to join ores.

is already strong when you start losing obigetivo game and have durability trims weapons and armor would be a utility for stored or accumulated minerals money.

when your weapon or armor prete was breaking or broken aj do repairs on Goblin. maybe taking a bit of ore and using the money together and repair.
My God, I'd be done with Terraria right then and there if this was added.

yea, we should request a lock before I go ape:red:
No. Not even expert mode. How much skill does it take to dump money into broken equipment? Players of expert mode want a challenge, not a grind.

Anyone who doesn't actively oppose this... I will never respect again.
thats why I said, maybe even an extra mode, but still, I highly doubt anything this stupid will get into the game
durabiltity barely fits in a game like this

I think you guys i quoted need to write down the rules 100 times.

:mad: Is angry!

I think you guys i quoted need to write down the rules 100 times.

:mad: Is angry!
Sorry. I was heartbroken at the thought of this becoming a part of our game, and my temper ran away with me. I should have more faith in Redigit's ability to distinguish good suggestions from the bad in the future.

please i beg you, no. terraria shouldnt be anymore like minecraft in areas and if this is implemented it will give minecraft fans more reasons to hate a game similar but different. also it will take too much grinding for the resources you obtain to get the item (especially end game stuff). no support

please i beg you, no. terraria shouldnt be anymore like minecraft in areas and if this is implemented it will give minecraft fans more reasons to hate a game similar but different. also it will take too much grinding for the resources you obtain to get the item (especially end game stuff). no support
I broke my pencil

it must be a reference to minecraft.

at the same time, this is a big nono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom