tModLoader Elemental Boots

Okay will do that XD!

Here a little preview of what I am also working on:
kq2244eg6sb3gclzg.jpg
This Mod looks cool I guess my next tAPI playthrough will have lots of mods including this one, keep on chuggin good work

I did not update my mods lately so I don't know on what version I am 'cause i don't remember - I created a small world so I can get tornado in a bottle for my modded world where I play every 1-2 days. After walking a bit in a hill i found a chest with.. tornado in a bottle. It was proboably 2 close to the area where islands spawn. And when I found an island It hard gold horshoe AND tornado in a bottle so that's in my opinion a bug. Sorry for spamming this thread if it's fixed on the new version.

Great mod!! Just a couple things that I would like to see added in the future, like recipes for sandstorm in a jar and a hardmode upgrade to the spiky ball launcher.

I did not update my mods lately so I don't know on what version I am 'cause i don't remember - I created a small world so I can get tornado in a bottle for my modded world where I play every 1-2 days. After walking a bit in a hill i found a chest with.. tornado in a bottle. It was proboably 2 close to the area where islands spawn. And when I found an island It hard gold horshoe AND tornado in a bottle so that's in my opinion a bug. Sorry for spamming this thread if it's fixed on the new version.
Yes. This will be fixed in the next version. Then I will also have the ability to put items in chests based on their texture and not only their type.

Great mod!! Just a couple things that I would like to see added in the future, like recipes for sandstorm in a jar and a hardmode upgrade to the spiky ball launcher.
Thanks! There is the Sandstorm in a balloon and the giant balloon bundle you can craft with it but I will think of more items you will be able to use it for.
I will put the hardmode spiky ball blaster on my todo list ;)
Also I saw your modded let's play and I really enjoy it. Also I enjoy all the other mods in there because I have not checked out that many mods yet.

Yes. This will be fixed in the next version. Then I will also have the ability to put items in chests based on their texture and not only their type.

Thanks! There is the Sandstorm in a balloon and the giant balloon bundle you can craft with it but I will think of more items you will be able to use it for.
I will put the hardmode spiky ball blaster on my todo list ;)
Also I saw your modded let's play and I really enjoy it. Also I enjoy all the other mods in there because I have not checked out that many mods yet.

Now I want to see the new version :D ( I don't think it's just a bug fix update ;P )

Go check out Elder Sign's youtube channel for a spotlight on this mod and for (modded) terraria let's plays:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEUUMU8Q9Gt7umqQL4wsgQ
Also the spotlight shows off some things that will come in the 1.8 release in a few days.

EDIT:
just added "chest retrogen" which will allow you to generate chest loot from this mod into existing worlds (you can use it if I add new chest loot over time but you want to keep playing in your old world)

Last edited:
Just saw the review for 1.8, and my primary thoughts now are, "Does the Space Rifle comply with the Meteor Armor set bonus?"

And also, the Band of Anarchy left me drooling. My one problem though is what happens to the game balance when you can obtain a weapon with post-golem stats (the space laser) after being in the Hallow for a while? At least require some Boss souls or something!

All in all, can't wait, but I think the mod could use some tier rebalancing.

and how about a HM armor set that gives the Laser Rifle a no-mana-cost power?

Just saw the review for 1.8, and my primary thoughts now are, "Does the Space Rifle comply with the Meteor Armor set bonus?"

And also, the Band of Anarchy left me drooling. My one problem though is what happens to the game balance when you can obtain a weapon with post-golem stats (the space laser) after being in the Hallow for a while? At least require some Boss souls or something!

All in all, can't wait, but I think the mod could use some tier rebalancing.

and how about a HM armor set that gives the Laser Rifle a no-mana-cost power?
The recipe for the Space Rifle and Space Laser is something that I made in one of the latest prereleases. It will probably change in the future if I get a good idea or suggestion for a recipe that makes sense and also balances it a bit more. (And it will drain your mana very fast)
Also I thought about making the Meteor armor negate mana usage, but that woud break all the balance. Maybe I will add a slight bonus to the Meteor Armor set (maybe other armor sets) in the future.

Last edited:
The recipe for the Space Rifle and Space Laser is something that I made in one of the latest prereleases. It will probably change in the future if I get a good idea or suggestion for a recipe that makes sense and also balances it a bit more.
Also I thought about making the Meteor armor negate mana usage, but that woud break all the balance. Maybe I will add a slight bonus to the Meteor Armor set (maybe other armor sets) in the future.
Here's one: Souls of Sight for the Space Rifle. That way you need to kill at least one mechanical boss before you can get one.

And put the Space Laser in a Biome Chest. Maybe a Meteorite chest?

And in terms of damage alone, the Space Laser has 100 damage, the Heat Ray has 55. Space Laser: Hallow. Heat Ray: Post-Golem. Just remember that.

Off topic but in terms of balance, why not edit the vanilla emblem recipes so that the Mech. Glove only requires a Warrior Emblem, the Celest. Emblem requiring a Mage Emblem; things like that.

Here's one: Souls of Sight for the Space Rifle. That way you need to kill at least one mechanical boss before you can get one.

And put the Space Laser in a Biome Chest. Maybe a Meteorite chest?

And in terms of damage alone, the Space Laser has 100 damage, the Heat Ray has 55. Space Laser: Hallow. Heat Ray: Post-Golem. Just remember that.

Off topic but in terms of balance, why not edit the vanilla emblem recipes so that the Mech. Glove only requires a Warrior Emblem, the Celest. Emblem requiring a Mage Emblem; things like that.
Souls of Sight for the space rifle is a good idea. Another biome chest sounds cool but I don't want to mess anything up in dungeons (Maybe later). For now I thought about different Alien Laser parts you have to find somewhere (drops from the golem, plantera etc?).

About the changed vanilla recipes: I don't want to change too much in the vanilla gameplay. This mod should only add stuff and not change the progression of the normal items. The only thing I will change is the conversion of Weather in a bottles because you require them in a large amount for the balloon bundles.

Also I wanted to change which mob drops the broken hero wings. I will probably add my own Enemy which spawns during the solar eclipse. It will be something that can fly. Don't know what it will be yet but I think of some wyvern-like thing (it shouldn't be too similar too the bone wyvern found in the underworld)

About the changed vanilla recipes: I don't want to change too much in the vanilla gameplay. This mod should only add stuff and not change the progression of the normal items. The only thing I will change is the conversion of Weather in a bottles because you require them in a large amount for the balloon bundles.
Having to mine 250 sand (And other various things) to put into a bottle is far less arduous than having to start a new world to find a pyramid that may or may not have a sandstorm in a jar. Good show!

Souls of Sight for the space rifle is a good idea. Another biome chest sounds cool but I don't want to mess anything up in dungeons (Maybe later). For now I thought about different Alien Laser parts you have to find somewhere (drops from the golem, plantera etc?).

Also I wanted to change which mob drops the broken hero wings. I will probably add my own Enemy which spawns during the solar eclipse. It will be something that can fly. Don't know what it will be yet but I think of some wyvern-like thing (it shouldn't be too similar too the bone wyvern found in the underworld)
On the topic of Solar Eclipse enemies, how about... well, you've seen "Shrek is love, Shrek is life", haven't you?

Which is why we must have a new joke item: The Onion in a Jar. Dropped by Shrek riding a flying, talking donkey. That's the source of the Broken Hero Wings as well.

And whenever Shrek is on screen, all music is replaced with Smash Mouth's 'All Star'

I'm not serious.

For some reason i cannot download it. I write in correct words for captcha, and it redirects me for some ad, and opens new tab with exacly same page, no download...

Back
Top Bottom