tModLoader Elemental Boots

Requests:

1: Increase Frozen Turtle Shield's rarity to yellow or cyan.

2: Add a tinker of the Frozen Turtle Shield and Ankh Shield. Cyan rarity. Name of the tinker is "Frozen Ankh Shield".

Why not. Cool idea.

I am really enjoying this mod. I just downloaded it not too long ago so I'm not that far but it is really fun so far. Another sleepless night for Terraria :p

Only thing that urks me, all of the gem armors are recolors.

Thanks man! but what gem armor do you mean?

I am really enjoying this mod. I just downloaded it not too long ago so I'm not that far but it is really fun so far. Another sleepless night for Terraria :p

Only thing that urks me, all of the gem armors are recolors.
I think Gem Armor is from Tremor.

I don't know if this is supposed to be like this or not, but Flaming Ninja Gear makes you dash at an absolutely insane speed for an absolutely insane distance and you glitch through blocks while dashing.
Sorry but i am not able to reproduce this. Are you wearing some other accessories or armor? maybe from another mod?

If theres one thing I have to say, its that all the wings(except the True Angel and True Demon wings) are all OP as hell, they go faster then running with frostspark boots and have far more flight time then even fishron wings. The wings(especially the Phasewings) need to be nerfed badly. They all put even moon event wings and fishron wings to shame. Fishron Wings, Spooky Wings and Tattered Fairy Wings only have 180% flight time.

If theres one thing I have to say, its that all the wings(except the True Angel and True Demon wings) are all OP as hell, they go faster then running with frostspark boots and have far more flight time then even fishron wings. The wings(especially the Phasewings) need to be nerfed badly. They all put even moon event wings and fishron wings to shame. Fishron Wings, Spooky Wings and Tattered Fairy Wings only have 180% flight time.
The Fishron Wings has better underwater movement, unlike the Elemental Wings.

The idea of a wing equivalent of the Terra Blade is a good idea in my opinion.

The Fishron Wings has better underwater movement, unlike the Elemental Wings.

The idea of a wing equivalent of the Terra Blade is a good idea in my opinion.

but 300% flight time is even more then non-redigit dev wings... They are only 190%...

not to mention 600% flight time on the elemental wings... What is touching ground?

No wings should have 300%-600% flight time... Its blatantly Overpowered. The underwater movement isnt worth not having 300%+ flight time.

but 300% flight time is even more then non-redigit dev wings... They are only 190%...

not to mention 600% flight time on the elemental wings... What is touching ground?

No wings should have 300%-600% flight time... Its blatantly Overpowered. The underwater movement isnt worth not having 300%+ flight time.

Agreed, they are so broken, their flight time should be around 150%-190% flight time

MAX. MAX. MAX. In case you think it's still too low, i woudl say max 200%.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420573547][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, i keep finding Tornados in a Bottle EVERYWHERE, they are just everywhere, underground chests, dungeon chests, living tree chests, ocean chests, even on shadow chests, this is too stupid, i alraedy sold like 7 of them.

Back
Top Bottom