tModLoader Elemental Boots

I have Updated all the ice storm items! i hope you like them.

Attachments

• IceStorm_Claymore.png
    IceStorm_Claymore.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IceStorm_Shotbow.png
    IceStorm_Shotbow.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IceStorm_Warhammer.png
    IceStorm_Warhammer.png
    2 KB · Views: 194
  • IceStormGreataxe.png
    IceStormGreataxe.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IceStormPartisan.png
    IceStormPartisan.png
    2 KB · Views: 211
  • IceStormPick2.0.png
    IceStormPick2.0.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Icestrom_Saber.png
    Icestrom_Saber.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 183
Is magnet an accesory?
Maybe a way to craft or a mob that drops a shiny red balloon? The bundle takes SO LONG to craft. Took me 3 worlds.
Iron or lead doesn't seem like a good metal for the Phasewings. They are crafted with meteorite, why not choose meteorite or something else?

I have Updated all the ice storm items! i hope you like them.
Yes I do!
Is magnet an accesory?
Maybe a way to craft or a mob that drops a shiny red balloon? The bundle takes SO LONG to craft. Took me 3 worlds.
Iron or lead doesn't seem like a good metal for the Phasewings. They are crafted with meteorite, why not choose meteorite or something else?
It is. That the bundle may take a few worlds is intended. It not thought as an item you can farm or rush.
And the meteorite instead of lead is a good idea. I think I'll change that

See, my problem with the balloons is that I can get a set of wings much faster. I've never made more than one horseshoe balloon, usually the white one, before just plowing on with hardmode, killing a few wyverns, done.

Yeah, the balloon bundle is pretty much just useful for jumping to the floating islands instead of building a platform bridge to them. :p

ok 1 it would still negate knockback

2 elemental resistance meaning the fact that its immune to the forces of nature (aka the mob debuffs) and I meant the theme of the item

3 how is this a any worse of an idea than a "Fiery Nightsky Necklace"

4 I spent a lot of time on that sprite so don't hate

5 I really don't see why you're so judgemental

6 this item would make you basically a GOD on single player and that makes it lame somehow.

7 I complement your work and think everything almost you suggest is amazing and I think of one lousy idea and you start criticising me? :sigh:why do I even try

If someone hates you your probably doing something right.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419233320][/DOUBLEPOST]
WHY would you combine BOOTS with a charm that can make a badbutt shield!?
Because You can get another one . . . Duh.

Lets not argue about RNG, shall we?

Alright, but don't brag about your raining Ankh shields anymore ;P
(I'm just joking around.)

This is a fun mod to use in conjunction with the Thorium+ mod. So happy I managed to get a sandstorm in a bottle. But 4 floating islands so far. No balloons. ;(

I noticed that too~ Thorium+ Mod and this mod go very well together, hand in hand.

yeah it doesn't really fit together with the boots.
But we could combine the Ankh Shield with the Frozen Turtle Shield.

yeah it doesn't really fit together with the boots.
But we could combine the Ankh Shield with the Frozen Turtle Shield.

I don't know, personally I feel like it could go with the boots. It's not like there's not items like the Arctic Frozen Diving gear which takes ice skates and a necklace and fuses them with a breathing device and flippers in the first place. As in weird combinations making weird gear x3

Not that it can't go with the shield either- and not that it doesn't neccessarily go better with the shield; just saying it's whatever works and I wouldn't really mind it either way. o:

Back
Top Bottom