Weapons & Equip Elemental Equipment!

Aaaww, thanks for the kind words!
As for your inquiries:
1. Oh, no no no, the accessories boost everything; armors, other accessories, flasks, you name it! Flasks and the Fire/Cryo Gauntlet don't convert weapons to a specific element; their debuff is just boosted.
Enemy attacks are also affected by this, but enemies themselves don't have elemental resistances or weaknesses, cuz that's not really necessary and would be more annoying than anything else (plus, I think the way I did things is a little more fun).
2. Oh yeah, don't worry; both of those Quivers are due for revision. The recipe for the Bowfishing Quiver also bothers the :red: out of me, so I might B.S. a new accessory to combine.
3. If you can tell something is directly related to a specific element, it'll be counted. Your example is a good one, but there are also things like the Terra Blade being Earth, Sky Fracture being Light, all Chlorophyte items being Nature, etc., etc. There might also be cases of multiple elements being tied to one thing; the only examples I can think of right now are Frostburn (fire and ice) and Shadowflame (fire and dark).
Thanks for looking at my post! I feel good knowing my questions are answered, and I still love the idea! Also, a suggestion is that you could have the Bowfishing Arrows be a reward from the angler/crates (since, you know, fish) that drop in stacks from 50-75. Just a thought:happy:

• Love
Reactions: Bry
Thanks for looking at my post! I feel good knowing my questions are answered, and I still love the idea! Also, a suggestion is that you could have the Bowfishing Arrows be a reward from the angler/crates (since, you know, fish) that drop in stacks from 50-75. Just a thought:happy:
Oh, you know what, that's perfect. Now I have an excuse to scrap that quiver.

Back
Top Bottom