tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I really do enjoy The Spirit of Purity boss fight. Even with the DPS cap it doesn't take too long to beat and it doesn't make the fight any harder for being well equipped. It took me quite a while to win at first, but then I learned the boss's patterns and it feels more like a 2D action game fight. I only struggle with accidentally dashing due to the low frame rate I get from the fight. Is going through the portals supposed to give you the undead debuff? It seems like using a Rod of Discord is the only way to get around the dark lines without becoming undead. I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with The Spirit of Chaos, mainly in using a good weapon to knock the arms into place. I suspect soon enough I'll be able to farm it well.

Is there a plan to add a throwing weapon from that boss and any throwing weapons made from the purium bars? Aside from that and a throwing class accessory, throwing is otherwise supported with even a helmet for it. I suppose the lack of a throwing damage accessory is due to there be no vanilla one to use and all the accessories are upgrades from vanilla ones.

I really do enjoy The Spirit of Purity boss fight. Even with the DPS cap it doesn't take too long to beat and it doesn't make the fight any harder for being well equipped. It took me quite a while to win at first, but then I learned the boss's patterns and it feels more like a 2D action game fight. I only struggle with accidentally dashing due to the low frame rate I get from the fight. Is going through the portals supposed to give you the undead debuff? It seems like using a Rod of Discord is the only way to get around the dark lines without becoming undead. I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with The Spirit of Chaos, mainly in using a good weapon to knock the arms into place. I suspect soon enough I'll be able to farm it well.

Is there a plan to add a throwing weapon from that boss and any throwing weapons made from the purium bars? Aside from that and a throwing class accessory, throwing is otherwise supported with even a helmet for it. I suppose the lack of a throwing damage accessory is due to there be no vanilla one to use and all the accessories are upgrades from vanilla ones.
I do plan to add more throwing weapons (the Abomination has a throwing weapon after all), but they're low-priority (I personally don't really like the throwing class).

We need a config option that plays Dark Souls music during the Spirit of Purity's boss fight, or at least something like Touhou music.

Really liking the mod, can't wait to see what else will be added later. I have a suggestion if that's okay. (It's up to you if you want to make them or not, don't take pressure ^^; ) So, we have awesome bosses, but when i was fighting them and also saw the recent video in YouTube, i thought... What if you could make weapons that does exact same attacks that bosses do? I always hoped to see somewhere possibility to play as a "boss" instead, to get the feeling that tables have turned after all hard rough battles! :D It might be interesting for RP'ers aswell. But yeah, that would be pretty darn awesome. :D Currently wondering also if anyone makes some endgame accessory that reflects all projectiles back at your opponents which you are being shot at (including beams) and no cooldown of how many times you are being repeately being shot at, so basically magic and all sort projectile immunity. Sounds cheaty, but that's why i was thinking it could be endgame accessory. Anyway, take your time and do what you want to do, am already glad for what you've already done. :] (Hope my english sounds ok, as it is not my native language)

Really liking the mod, can't wait to see what else will be added later. I have a suggestion if that's okay. (It's up to you if you want to make them or not, don't take pressure ^^; ) So, we have awesome bosses, but when i was fighting them and also saw the recent video in YouTube, i thought... What if you could make weapons that does exact same attacks that bosses do? I always hoped to see somewhere possibility to play as a "boss" instead, to get the feeling that tables have turned after all hard rough battles! :D It might be interesting for RP'ers aswell. But yeah, that would be pretty darn awesome. :D Currently wondering also if anyone makes some endgame accessory that reflects all projectiles back at your opponents which you are being shot at (including beams) and no cooldown of how many times you are being repeately being shot at, so basically magic and all sort projectile immunity. Sounds cheaty, but that's why i was thinking it could be endgame accessory. Anyway, take your time and do what you want to do, am already glad for what you've already done. :] (Hope my english sounds ok, as it is not my native language)
For the first idea, I've actually been planning some weapons that copy boss attacks as a reward for beating the Spirit of Chaos without losing lives (not sure when I'll be able to add them in though). For the reflection idea, I don't really think it's necessary since the Rainbow Star already exists.

So does the purium ore spread like the coruption and hallow? Or is it like chlorophyte where it will spread to certain blocks?

So does the purium ore spread like the coruption and hallow? Or is it like chlorophyte where it will spread to certain blocks?
It's more like chorophyte where it only spreads to demonite/crimtane and uncorrupts certain blocks around it.

umm you know your github page has code for the new boss. people can just compile the code and fight the boss already.
(cough cough)

Just wondering; was the mod taken off the mod browser? I can't seem to find it despite the two keyword's I've tried searching for.

Back
Top Bottom