tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

eey
IMG_20170111_002723.JPG

that's pretty good

Wait
I dont see Elerium in your signature

Why u still dont support us?!?!?!!?

*TRIGGERED*
Y'know, being triggered about someone not putting your mod in their signature(even if they have a ton of mods there) looks sort of... Pretentious might be the word, and either way I am annoyed to see this message... It's their signature, if they add your mod or not is up to them, and this makes it seem like you're trying to tell them "add my mod into your signature, now", and while that may not be the message you were trying to send that's the message I get from it. Also...
I'm HERTIC?
Two things here.
1, and then after that message and them adding it you appear to be annoyed at a spelling mistake. I'm fine with you correcting it, but the way you corrected it just seems annoyed, and that's, well, annoying.
And 2, yes, you are now officially known as Hertic, from now and forever.

Y'know, being triggered about someone not putting your mod in their signature(even if they have a ton of mods there) looks sort of... Pretentious might be the word, and either way I am annoyed to see this message... It's their signature, if they add your mod or not is up to them, and this makes it seem like you're trying to tell them "add my mod into your signature, now", and while that may not be the message you were trying to send that's the message I get from it. Also...

Two things here.
1, and then after that message and them adding it you appear to be annoyed at a spelling mistake. I'm fine with you correcting it, but the way you corrected it just seems annoyed, and that's, well, annoying.

you tell the truth :CCC

Two things here.
I'm positive but yes, that is just what I'm always think about whenever put it the signature or not so thanks

No you're not...

You're a awesome dude, and I don't be mean I just loves whenever the mods they do like, it's because you have a heart inside and you're a inspiration to the team so be good :)

No
i'm just a pile of garbage
i can't even imagine somethin' good
for example every mod has or needs the thrower emblem

how iDubbbz said -

i want to die (not really)

Back
Top Bottom