tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

What does a waterfall of content mean?

Suggestion I would offer since you are accepting them would be a marble biome boss. Boss isn't a huge enemy, maybe a bit bigger than the character. Has 2 forms, first form is heavy defense and slow but powerful thrust attack. Frequently will defend itself by putting up it's shield and stopping in place, Will not take any damage from the front or above, but can be attacked from behind. Second form for the boss would remove all the armor, going from a weapon and shield to dual weapons, boss becomes much faster, attacks faster, but attacks do little damage. First attack would be a flurry attack, just a number of attacks channeled for 3 or so seconds in a cone directly in front of the boss. the flurry attack is weak, but hits a tremendous number of times to make it less likely to be tanked. Second attack is a jump and ground slam. jump is an upward slash, ground slam is a short range aoe, does moderate damage and is fast. Visual for the boss would be a variation of the roman/greek looking enemies you find in the marble biome for first form. Second form, he just has his pants, shoes, and the weapon.

Pretty interesting idea. It's like a alternative of Thorium's granite biome boss. Yeah, we probably add this boss, but not with release.

Waterfall of content? Umm, this is words of Redigit... That means "we add amasingly big amount of content in ha game" and so.

Pretty interesting idea. It's like a alternative of Thorium's granite biome boss. Yeah, we probably add this boss, but not with release.

Waterfall of content? Umm, this is words of Redigit... That means "we add amasingly big amount of content in ha game" and so.

Awesome, I love fights like the lunatic cultist where the boss isn't huge.

Some news ahead!

I invited more spriters. Two at least. One of them is thinking about invitation, but another says "Yes" to me. So, his name is Xenos and he very good spriter. Just look at his work!

Demon_Champion.png
(he called him Incubus)

That's all, fellas! See you soon.

Hey-hey-hey, Terrarians! Get some good news (but who cares, probably everybody thinks, what our mod is died)

Another spriter has joimed our team! Greetings, CursedKnight (he don't have an account on TFC, just for lulz)!
And second good piece of information tells what after some hard work we create Discord channel! But only after February.

Also i start reaarranging of thread like in Thorium Mod's page.

That's all, fellas!

No.

Towers. Do you see? Their generation is strange.

Like a, like in west side of world is empty place. But in this empty place the Tower is missed. No?

THROWERPILLAR

Back
Top Bottom