tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Good point. Maybe you could change the souls to a post plantera/ golem material?

Nope. You want to unbalance a whole game?

I think i can add Dart Machine Gun like droppable weapon from Plantera. Or do another way do add weapon... But first way is better.

Helloooo everybody! I got some ideas for mod...

You want more types of crates? Like Hellish, Frozen and another?

Leave your choice!

WATo_O

Honeyish Mim... Ah, crate... Stop. What could be in Honeyish Crate? Queen Bee Loot? DISBALANCE
Is it really though? Reaver Shark pick thing is better then the molten pick, the weapons from the ocean fishing can be good for how easy it is to get, and potions in general come greatly from fishing.

You could make it just have a chance to give beewax, with the normal drops of either gold crates or iron crates as well.

Is it really though? Reaver Shark pick thing is better then the molten pick, the weapons from the ocean fishing can be good for how easy it is to get, and potions in general come greatly from fishing.

You could make it just have a chance to give beewax, with the normal drops of either gold crates or iron crates as well.

You EXPURODE my mind! SkullRay, now you have your own place of honor in thread :p

Ok, what do i need to sprite? :)

Heres a sprite for that you might like its a sprite for an aurora weapon

I also made another sprite for a staff that you might like to use for you mod too :)

Attachments

• Hellwing Staff.png
    Hellwing Staff.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Aurora Sprite.png
    Aurora Sprite.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I always thought throwing weapons kinda got the short end of the stick. This looks like it will address that problem nicely. I look forward to this mod's release.

Back
Top Bottom