tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

This looks like a small but good mod, I support it. :)
I would love to help out with the coding, but I'm still learning how to although I know the basics. :p

Does the pillar work just like the other 4? (By that I mean spawn when the cultist is done and is able to be destroyed in any order, etc.)

Yes. But Aurora Pillar represents Thrower class (my favorite).
Is it actually possible to code the pillar to behave exactly like the other pillar and seemingless not interfere with them? Zoaklen from ZoaklenMod tried to do it on the past and wasn't sucessful. I'm just curious if it works.

This looks really interesting. When I do a modded throwing playthrough, I will definitely use this mod. Keep going guys!!!

If you want to do an thrower playthrough, use ONLY this mod 'cause it's don't fit well with other mods. But if u want to add other mods, don't use our.

K, i say simply - do two playthroughs: Elerium Thrower and, umm, not Elerium Thrower.

If you want to do an thrower playthrough, use ONLY this mod 'cause it's don't fit well with other mods. But if u want to add other mods, don't use our.

K, i say simply - do two playthroughs: Elerium Thrower and, umm, not Elerium Thrower.
Why would this mod nod fit well with the rest? For me it seems like an amazing mod to complement other mods.

Why would this mod nod fit well with the rest? For me it seems like an amazing mod to complement other mods.

Because other mods can add, for example, Thrower's pillrar. I don't know, when we do this mod, 'cause we don't have a good coder, probably mod can be frozen and... Gah, i do something with mod, and he can fit well with others.

I'll present you our newcomer - Helish Mimic!
HellishMimic.png

so no SacredTools? ok

Back
Top Bottom