However, with the blessing of the TCF staff, and as a close friend of Jestex, I have brought this project back to life, in the form of a web-app!
If you use this program to create an emote, please credit the tool by linking to this thread or the site itself! Thanks!
Note: This thread is the original one created by Jestex, which was transferred to me in order to look after it and keep download links up to date. As such, most of the early comments are in response to the original thread, which I have included in a spoiler below along with a download link to the old version.
- With this program you will be able to create your own TCF styled emoticons at ease without having any experience in spriting.
- In the future it will have all of the Terraria's hairstyles and beards (Currently has 20 hairstyles and 5 beards to choose from)
- In the future it will have all of the Terraria's hats and helmets (Currently has +20 hats)
- In the future it will have all of the Terraria's accessories that can be place on head and it will have custom ones too. (Currently has 10)
Downloads (Latest 2.1.0)
- Google Drive (Windows) (2.1.0)
- You may not use the sprite files in any way apart from the intended use with the program.
- You may use the sprites you make as emoticons, however do not claim that they are your own.
- The program uses a GPLv3 licence.