Emoticon Creator

really amazing program could you update it to contain more customization like some of the new hats added in 1.4

1688684749191.png

proof it was made in emoticon creator:
1688684871313.png

Hey, the emoticon creator’s assets aren’t working in the iOS website on Safari. I put in the settings I want to use on my own emoticon, but nothing is even functioning. I’m on iPhone 13 Mini.

Hey, the emoticon creator’s assets aren’t working in the iOS website on Safari. I put in the settings I want to use on my own emoticon, but nothing is even functioning. I’m on iPhone 13 Mini.
I'm afraid that as I don't have an iPhone, or any other device that runs safari it is very unlikely that I'll be able to fix that issue.

I tested it on my iPad (9th Gen, iOS 15.4.1) and my iPhone (12 mini, iOS 15.5) - both using Safari - and it worked fine.

I tested it on my iPad (9th Gen, iOS 15.4.1) and my iPhone (12 mini, iOS 15.5) - both using Safari - and it worked fine.
Damn, maybe it’s my update version on my iPhone 13 Mini, because it’s still on iOS 16.6, and there’s a new major update version that just came out, so maybe I just have to update. Sorry for replying late, I was already asleep at the time.

Back
Top Bottom