• Like them.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, the Nightcalibur looks cool, and the Huge Eye sounds like a thing to rage at, but if Ocram is from the mobile version, then that's against the rules.

Yea I realized that Ocram would be against the rules (which that kind of sucks) but he ended up being replaced with Derpatron when development
started... The Nightcalibur became the Oceans Rift shortly after. That leaves the Light Crystal and the Utrashark as possible items. Well I guess the ultra shark is just the Gun of Destruction so idk if I should even add that.

Here is a teaser for the 3.3.0 update:
Fargo's mod.PNG

If you have Fargo's mod installed Sir Kibble will say this and will actually sell the Rage spell.
It Looks like this:
Rage Spell.PNG

Also the Dark Matter arrows have infinite penetration and there is more to this update.

may i say that about only 10% of people like not having the recipie list the other 90% is smashin there head trying to figure out all the crap u added lol. Or they just have recipie browser.

Here is another teaser for the 3.3.0 update:
The reason why I was gone for a while was because I was making this!
NewEndgame aror.PNG

This new endgame armor is made with the Essence items and souls of ocean and corrupt bars. As you can see this IS the most OP endgame armor that is modded that I know of lol.

Yea that sprite took me over 3 weeks to make.... Yea I have no life lol

It's fine if it took you that long, that's what polishing is, the act of spending a good amount of time on it in order to make it have incredibly quality.

On a side-note, the Mega Titan is a pretty cool boss on its own, although, it could have its own drop pool of items.

In Fargo's mod the Ancient Seal may seem impossible with all of the compatible mods that it can summon. But can the Blade of Destruction win?
Maybe This video can tell us.

In Fargo's mod the Ancient Seal may seem impossible with all of the compatible mods that it can summon. But can the Blade of Destruction win?
Maybe This video can tell us.
lol good job
I guess the worms dont fully spawn because of how many npcs are spawning at once xD

Version 3.3.0 is out now people so it may not be the biggest content update but it is certainty there. Plus who wouldn't grind for that fabled Super Magical Chest ;)

I would use it, but I can't since there isn't any info on the front page so I wouldn't know what to do. Oh well, back to playing Thorium and Calamity.

Accepting ideas to the game?
if yes i have a idea:
you should make Void items from a the boss
like:
Laser Armour:Shoots laser at near enemy
Galactus:an Bow which has INSANELY fast speed (and its like this:
just look at the bow)

im out of ideas for the expert item.
it took me to long to put this

So basically, implement 2 items from Craftwars into a Terraria mod?

It would seem fine as long as we just make them basic references, otherwise:

Galactus already is in the game, it's called phantasm. But if we're talking about a bow that shoots an array of 5 arrows (like the tsunami, which the galactus is an upgrade of), albeit directed toward a single point to increase accuracy, then maybe it can be a good idea; a bow that fires arrows that pinpoint to a single location.

Alternatively, there could be a tesla cannon that has 5 tesla coils as the barrels, in which would unleash five piercing lasers that aim for a single location, similar to how the galactus does said action.

Laser armor should be a set rather than a vest, possibly some kind of summoner armor that shoots an unavoidable laser projectile at nearby enemies every 0.7 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom