tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

Maroon

Plantera
Equivalent Exchange II

Humankind cannot gain anything without sacrificing something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is alchemy's first law, equivalent exchange.

Discord
Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/WG4bQSH

What does it do?

This mod introduces a new item called matter. There are different variants of matter, but the only two variants in the mod now are basic matter and advanced matter. It is possible to convert matter into items. Each item costs a different amount of matter. read the getting started section for information on how to obtain matter and convert it into items.

Getting started!
First, you will need an alchemy bench. To get that, you must combine a workbench and a mana star at a workbench. With your newly acquired Alchemy bench, you can convert items into Basic matter and basic matter into items.

Crafting stations
(all crafted with the original crafting station and one mana crystal)
n5qLOS3.png
Alchemy bench

vx0gTHt.png
Alchemical anvil

Ac2iXRW.png
Alchemy loom

m3qN3Bz.png
Alchemy workshop

Download count

11353 Downloads

Progress

19.7%
b9zqD0d.png

797/3929 items done

1612 recipes added

Last edited:
Version 0.1 is now available on the mod browser!
Please notify me of any exploits and bugs and I will fix them in the next update.

Version 0.2 is now available on the mod browser!
Please notify me of any exploits and bugs and I will fix them in the next update.

Changelog:

-Added Pre-hardmode meteor items
-Added gem items (not amber)
-Added sand and glass items
-Extended the cap of basic matter
-Added 220 recipes in total (2 recipes per item)

Could you do some exemple? this mod interest me,but i need more info about it
There isn't really that much to explain, but I will give you a more in depth explanation. Firstly, you aren't going to be able to do anything with the mod until you build and alchemy bench. You build an alchemy bench by using one mana crystal and one workbench at a work bench. Now that you have acquired an alchemy bench, you can now use the main feature of the mod, alchemy. With the alchemy bench, you can craft items into Matter, currently, the only type of matter is basic matter. With the matter that you obtain from the alchemy bench, you can create new items. For example, a gold broadsword is worth 224 basic matter, so you will acquire 224 basic matter from a gold broadsword. Now with that newly obtained basic matter, you can craft it into other items, such as meteorite bars. one meteorite bar costs 60 basic matter, so you can craft three meteorite bars with the 224 basic matter from the gold broadsword and you will have a remainder of 44 basic matter. I hope you have a better understanding of my mod and have a good day.

Version 0.3, The more recipes than imkSushi's mod update, is now available on the mod browser!

Change log:

-Added recipes for 73 new items
-Added 146 new recipes
-Added recipes for a bunch of misc items and accessories

Version 0.4 is now available on the mod browser!
As always, please notify me of any exploits and bugs and I will fix them in the next update.

Change log:

-Changed the price for 27 items to make them more balanced
-Added recipes for 31 Items
-Most of the new recipes are for potions

Version 0.5 has just been released on the mod browser!
As always, please notify me of any exploits and bugs and I will fix them in the next update.

Changelog:
-Added Alchemy variants of the anvil, loom, forge, and tinkerer's workshop
-Items can only be converted to and from matter on one of these crafting stations

Version 0.6 is now available on the mod browser!
As always, inform me of any bugs and exploits.

change log:
-Balanced the price of everything made of copper
-Added prices for cactus items
-Added prices for obsidian items

Version 0.7 is now available on the mod browser!
Inform me of any exploits and bugs, please.

Change log:
-Added advanced matter
-Added prices for Demonite items
-Items that used to cost over 999 basic matter are now made with advanced matter
-Basic matter can be converted to advanced matter at an alchemy bench
-Advanced matter can be converted to basic matter at an alchemy bench

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom