IC Era of the Resurgence (IC)

(Don't expect me to be active here, or on most other rps, ever again, and I don't know why I'm bothering with saying this because nobody cares...)

(Seriously, unless march/april 2020 repeats itself for me, (aka something sparks my interest in rp-ing again (aka I somehow don't get depressed by the end of tomorrow (aka probably gonna happen tomorrow already (aka today)))), there's a small chance I will never ever return to most rps here because nobody probably really cares and just thinks I'm annoying...) (why am I even like this ;-; ) (RP-ing is literally the only way I feel better...)

(Don't expect me to be active here, or on most other rps, ever again, and I don't know why I'm bothering with saying this because nobody cares...)
(Understandable, have a great day!)

(As about when the RP will restart? Once I prepare everything. I want to avoid any situation where everybody does nothing and everything becomes bland.)

(I don't think you're annoying... I really need to get my mental state fixed and I don't know how)
(Spend time with your friends? Keep in mind that most strangers would advice this unless they solely believe that screens provide happiness.)

(I've tried that before, but I really suck at leaving rps permanently so I tend to just be active in 2-4 (usually just the most active rps excluding Captivity and Neo Transpirence because there's no way I can be active there) each day and not much else...)
(I gtg now.)

(I've tried that before, but I really suck at leaving rps permanently so I tend to just be active in 2-4 (usually just the most active rps excluding Captivity and Neo Transpirence because there's no way I can be active there) each day and not much else...)
(I gtg now.)
(Ok, see ya.)

(Yes, I wanted to refresh it. When this RP started, I was an idiot and just used the word "Anyways" ALL. THE. TIME.)

(Ok, choose how this RP might start.)

(Should it start right before the second invasion?)

(Should it start during the invasion?)

(Or should it start underground like last time?)

(Ok!)
(Right before the invasion, everyone would do their own thing. Maybe some people might get to know each other. And Bam! Invasion time.)
(During the invasion would technically be a sequel to that, but some people might not know each other or we would be in a different place.)
(In the shelter or something else, everyone would experience what the original RP might contain.)

(Right Before the invasion would be great because we actually get to introduce characters before the disaster happens. The problem with it is that some people's interaction may get cut off or other people may get bored because the event is not happening already.)

(During the invasion would be great because it makes the story start on a dramatic scene already. The problem is that character introduction will be postponed.)

(In the shelter would be great because we get to focus on mistakes we did the first time we introduced the characters. Problem is that it might be boring and bland.)

(Also, we will all start in a small cozy village.

(Here are the first lines for each situation: )

(Before the Invasion)
It's a beautiful new dawn. The sun rises above the mountains, revealing a lovely band of warm golden light that fades into the cyan sky. Multiple citizens are gathering together, all joining each other to sing a blissful song.

(During the Invasion)
Disaster... Destruction... Death... Desolation... It's happening, the second invasion of the lunar forces, an unexpected catastrophe. Meteors are flying everywhere, worms purge through the ground and pierce through multiple bodies, bullets fire in all directions, and multiple beasts are tearing apart countless amounts of bodies... It's the end.

(In the Shelter)
It's been two weeks since the Lunars have purged the land. (I'll decide on the rest later on.)

(I don't care either way, and I want to say something.
I'm sorry for yesterday, I reached my breaking point and just snapped, and I wish that didn't happen...
Also, I'm going to be doing something today, and I'll make a profile post in a bit explaining it.)

(Ok, this RP has died again. If nobody wants a fresh new start, I'll abandon this without knowing whatever would happen to the revised Stardust.)

Back
Top Bottom