IC Era of the Resurgence (IC)

(That's the hardest one, but I'll give it my shot. (Unless other people begin to vote, but they won't care, hopefully. At least I am able to revise this situation.))

(Also, if anybody is OK with this. I will change the shelter intro from 2 weeks after to just moments after they enter it. Instead of a hole in the ground, they'll be inside a wooden cabin, and slowly traverse towards a safer place.)

Rachael pants heavily, it has been 13 whole minutes of running, jumping, and dashing away. He has found a worn-down house in the middle of the village valley. He remembers the screams and cries of his town as they were brutally eviscerated by a double-bladed alien.

(Zorua is always like this, I've realized it a few pages ago. Also, I'm already getting burnt out and tired of this, I don't know why.)
Rachael's vision is nearly blurred out, yet he could spot a figure in the distance... Not like the other lunars, as this creature doesn't have any glowing parts... strange.

(Wait, how does Zorua follow somebody that is not walking? Also, did Zorua enact an illegal move by doing the same thing she was doing on her last post? Seriously, Zorua is really weird by just existing all the time. I wonder how Maxi would react to this.)

Back
Top Bottom