tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, quick question, when using the corrupt solution, it seems to change the stone in lines, like one row the black stone, next row, insert type of stone here, then continues like that. is that intentional? and is the only way to clear it by mining it?

well, quick question, when using the corrupt solution, it seems to change the stone in lines, like one row the black stone, next row, insert type of stone here, then continues like that. is that intentional? and is the only way to clear it by mining it?
That should not be hapenning, and we didn't touch anything related with that. I'm gonna test it tho.

might be something with the other mods im using, or the fact that the pc i play it on has very little memory left, idk,

i use
tremor
thorium
calamity
Solutions
Maxstack+
Large world enabler
More accessories
Cheatsheet
Herosmod
Crystillium
AlchemistNPC mod
Imksushi's mod
And Fargowiltas spirits mod

i think thatsit.

might be something with the other mods im using, or the fact that the pc i play it on has very little memory left, idk,

i use
tremor
thorium
calamity
Solutions
Maxstack+
Large world enabler
More accessories
Cheatsheet
Herosmod
Crystillium
AlchemistNPC mod
Imksushi's mod

i think thatsit.
get rid of large world enabler

i use
tremor
thorium
calamity
Solutions
Maxstack+
Large world enabler
More accessories
Cheatsheet
Herosmod
Crystillium
AlchemistNPC mod
Imksushi's mod

i think thatsit.
I was testing and the problem does not come from this mod. The problem may become from Solutions or Large world enabler, I can't tell you exactly because I don't even know about those mods.

Gel Arrows can't be fired.
Arrow.png

Back
Top Bottom