tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm, I love it :D
That can be included in the next update, because this is very close, and I prefeer to release the 0.3 and add that for another version.
Im in proces to create expert mode drops for the new bosses... Any idea?
What bosses? Bionic brain: Super Brain (accessory) It give a debuff for nearby monsters and bosses (Controls the mind), Golden slime: It will drop the gilded ninja set? If no: Golden gel feet protector (accessory) that gives to player higher jump , auto jump and reduces the damage off falling, (can be combined with horse shoe and frog leg, making a higher jump (including balloons and wings)

Edit: Giant slime: sticky goo, That gives to player 6 defense (considering It is the first boss its good)

What bosses? Bionic brain: Super Brain (accessory) It give a debuff for nearby monsters and bosses (Controls the mind), Golden slime: It will drop the gilded ninja set? If no: Golden gel feet protector (accessory) that gives to player higher jump , auto jump and reduces the damage off falling, (can be combined with horse shoe and frog leg, making a higher jump (including balloons and wings)

Edit: Giant slime: sticky goo, That gives to player 6 defense (considering It is the first boss its good)
Thanks, that is good :D I can include something of that

The giant green slime could drop an accessory called the Gel Vacuum. When equipped, you get more gel from slimes. For example, if a blue slime drops 2 gel, you get 3 if you have the Gel Vacuum equipped. I don't know about the Golden Slime.

Green Slime Armor:
W7l1YY6.png
Crafted with 75 Gel in the WorkBench.
Green_Slime_Breastplate.png
Gives 3 defense, 10% movement speed and +1 minion.
Green_Slime_Leggings.png
Set Bonus: 10% minion damage.
hmmm... i have green slime armor and i can have 3 minions. is this normal?

Any Spoiler of NPCs?

EDIT: The bionic brain will be pre or post mechanical bosses? Harder than Skeletron or easier than twins?

If I can, I will release the 0.3 the friday. I added a lot of NPCs and 3 bosses
Yeeeeees :3 im waiting man until now this mod is going really nice !I hope this wont be stopped or anything cause its just awesome :3 thx for the answer and have a nice day ! :3

Any Spoiler of NPCs?

EDIT: The bionic brain will be pre or post mechanical bosses? Harder than Skeletron or easier than twins?
Hmm, I think after skeletron. Because the brain will not attack, but he summons minions and weapons. After add the weapons, I will fight to him :p
Yeeeeees :3 im waiting man until now this mod is going really nice !I hope this wont be stopped or anything cause its just awesome :3 thx for the answer and have a nice day ! :3

Imagine if we have a sun lord (post moon lord, and we only can win there if we have mods). That would be crazyy :p . Direct indirect

Back
Top Bottom