tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to participate, I am a fan of automatic mob grinders and this would be my first automatic boss grinder. Count me in :dryadgrin:
Just, good luck bro ^^
The idea of the golden slime was be a farm of Monster Souls, thats why he summon that amount of slimes. If you can do a automatic farm of them that will be awesome :D

Not to alarm anyone but if you have 999 golden slime spawners in your hand and you left click to summon them then, on occasion it will summon one golden slime for each spawner you have in your hand and only consume one so... If you're testing your grinder with multiple suspicious gels Beware!!

P.S. are we disqualified if the items don't go in your inventory or do you just have to be able to stand still? thanks.

Edit: it can also happen if you take one from the stack and use it from your inventory... Beware!!

Last edited:
Not to alarm anyone but if you have 999 golden slime spawners in your hand and you left click to summon them then, on occasion it will summon one golden slime for each spawner you have in your hand and only consume one so... If you're testing your grinder with multiple suspicious gels Beware!!

P.S. are we disqualified if the items don't go in your inventory or do you just have to be able to stand still? thanks.

Edit: it can also happen if you take one from the stack and use it from your inventory... Beware!!
its fine if you can't pick up the items, but then you wont get the items. however, if two grinders are tied and one has no loot function, we will most likely give the reward to the one that does. so yeah, you just have to be afk.

Breaking News!!
This is the HotWaterGamer Reporting to you live on the scene of a Golden slime mob.
The spawning of hundreds of Golden slimes seems to have a chance of occurring as long as there are many spawn items in your inventory in general, we will continue to inform you as it happens.
More news at 9

im finding it a little annoying that the zombunny's are taking up most spawns during events like the moon events and the eclipse, it really slows down progress having dozens of rabbits just wandering along instead of scarecrows, elfs and pumpkings.

im finding it a little annoying that the zombunny's are taking up most spawns during events like the moon events and the eclipse, it really slows down progress having dozens of rabbits just wandering along instead of scarecrows, elfs and pumpkings.
Yeah, thats a problem of tModLoader. I will talkt with bluemagic about that.

I don't know if anybody has asked this but will you ever make a slot just for powers because having multiple is just so op.For example you could have warrior power lv 15 then have a lv 14 too

I don't know if anybody has asked this but will you ever make a slot just for powers because having multiple is just so op.For example you could have warrior power lv 15 then have a lv 14 too
we are shortly to replace the entire power system :) hopefully, that will fix these problems

Thorium is just a Grind-fest.

Like that mod, avalon.

But is ok, everyone has their preferences.

PD: I Like Tremor and Thorium, saddly use then both is not a good idea.

I use them both together but they are huge mods and I get some items confused sometimes so I always have cheat sheet tell me which mod its from

Btw not smart to summon golden slime early in hardmode.I did that and it took me 2-3 terraria days to get it to despawn because I knew I couldn't beat it with how much health that thing has in expert mode

Back
Top Bottom