tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Thanks for the quick fix with the loot issue!
However something else has occurred and i cannot access my character at all once more or it immediately crashes.

Scenario: Post Plantera, Found the wizard and bought 21 black cubes. Went home and opened the reroll UI. Everything was fine so far.
However, as soon as I placed my 'Ark of the Ancients' from Calamity into the weapon slot, i immediately crashed and continue to crash every time i try and load into any world.

Just tested on a new character and even so much as clicking the weapon slot crashes, even without a weapon on the cursor.
Edit: Every other part of the reroll UI works fine, i can click on them with no issues but the item slot.
Edit 2: The cube UI persists even between characters. Even if they were a brand new character like the one i tested on.

As before, here is the Log:

Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Loot.UI.CubeRerollUI.UpdateModifierLines()
at Loot.UI.UIRerollItemPanel.PostOnClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement e)
at Loot.UI.UIInteractableItemPanel.UIInteractableItemPanel_OnClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement e)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Loot.Loot.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
Install .NET 4.6

Updated to v0.1.2.2

• * SetupContent() is now public.. woops
  • * Fixed various bugs regarding the delegation system:
    • * Item on mouse is now properly cached and delegated
    • * Held item (inventory) is now properly ignored when another item is held on the cursor
  • * Fixed a small issue in projectile snapshotting
  • * All items that are in cheated slots (such as vanity) are now properly ignored and are greyed out in their tooltip.
    • * This should also fix the crazy damage numbers some people have been getting.
  • * Fixed an issue were the cursed modifier wasn't in effect when held in cursor

In this version, I added a system to use shaders on items based on its modifiers.
This is not yet used by base modifiers, but other modders can choose to use it already. Here is an example of it:

If you want to learn more about it, read this: https://zond.tech/emm/changelog/2018/04/14/graphicssystem.html

Updated to v0.1.2.2

• * SetupContent() is now public.. woops
  • * Fixed various bugs regarding the delegation system:
    • * Item on mouse is now properly cached and delegated
    • * Held item (inventory) is now properly ignored when another item is held on the cursor
  • * Fixed a small issue in projectile snapshotting
  • * All items that are in cheated slots (such as vanity) are now properly ignored and are greyed out in their tooltip.
    • * This should also fix the crazy damage numbers some people have been getting.
  • * Fixed an issue were the cursed modifier wasn't in effect when held in cursor

In this version, I added a system to use shaders on items based on its modifiers.
This is not yet used by base modifiers, but other modders can choose to use it already. Here is an example of it:

If you want to learn more about it, read this: https://zond.tech/emm/changelog/2018/04/14/graphicssystem.html
This is really awesome, i hope someone implements this into the mod, it would make it my #1 mod for sure!

This is really awesome, i hope someone implements this into the mod, it would make it my #1 mod for sure!
Yeah it would be great, unfortunately nobody really seems interested enough yet to add stuff. Don't worry though, once I'm done with all the backend systems and satisfied, I will begin with brainstorming more content. And that content will surely use some shader stuff to make items look good. Another thing I still need to add for that is actually modifying what's called 'PlayerLayers' so they can also appear when you use the item (for example swinging), but that's a TON of work ;(

Yeah it would be great, unfortunately nobody really seems interested enough yet to add stuff. Don't worry though, once I'm done with all the backend systems and satisfied, I will begin with brainstorming more content. And that content will surely use some shader stuff to make items look good. Another thing I still need to add for that is actually modifying what's called 'PlayerLayers' so they can also appear when you use the item (for example swinging), but that's a TON of work ;(
I bet, i was looking and it seems pretty difficult. But this and weaponout together would be epic. But thank you very much for the mod, its A+! i appreciate the work you guys do to keep this game alive and growing!

As of v0.1.2.0, the modifiers from this mod have been drastically reduced for balancing reasons I presume. However I was curious, for those of us that have other mods to make Terraria even harder, will there be a way to undo this change in the future, returning the higher roll possibilities?

As of v0.1.2.0, the modifiers from this mod have been drastically reduced for balancing reasons I presume. However I was curious, for those of us that have other mods to make Terraria even harder, will there be a way to undo this change in the future, returning the higher roll possibilities?
Short answer: no, the change will not be undone.

It was a balance pass over modifiers. In fact, I actually really had no idea what numbers they should roll earlier, but I have a much better idea now. So, the numbers have been lowered in general, however, there will be various ways in the future to increase those rolls. Currently the black cube is one of them. Stay tuned for more. (I try to keep progression in mind)

Whenever I try to use any cube I get this error:

at Loot.UI.UIInteractableItemPanel.UIInteractableItemPanel_OnClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement e)

It happens specifically when I place the weapon in the box it's supposed to go in, and reoccurs as soon as I try to enter the game. The only way to fix is is to disable the mod, reload, enter the game, exit, enable, and reload the game. It makes the game playable but doesn't fix the cube. Any help?

Whenever I try to use any cube I get this error:

It happens specifically when I place the weapon in the box it's supposed to go in, and reoccurs as soon as I try to enter the game. The only way to fix is is to disable the mod, reload, enter the game, exit, enable, and reload the game. It makes the game playable but doesn't fix the cube. Any help?
Install .NET framework 4.6. (this needs a fix in tML)

I can't recall how long debuffs lasted before the recent changes, but I feel confused by their short duration.

I'll probably still get various debuffs on all my summon weapons, though. One to 1.4 seconds of Ichor by a 9-13% chance is still useful, I guess.

Last edited:
hey don't want to be impatient here but do you have a release date on prefixes for enemies?
No, a friend of mine works on it. Be patient.

I can't recall how long debuffs lasted before the recent changes, but I feel confused by their short duration.

I'll probably still get various debuffs on all my summon weapons, though. One to 1.4 seconds of Ichor by a 9-13% chance is still useful, I guess.
Yes, they were nerfed (like everything else)

@Jofairden Thanks for the help!
No problem

Move the ability attached to A 's weapon to B' s weapon.
Are you planning to implement something like that?
For example, I am sad when magical armor comes with good shots.

Move the ability attached to A 's weapon to B' s weapon.
Are you planning to implement something like that?
For example, I am sad when magical armor comes with good shots.
Not sure what you mean. Do you mean transferring mods from item A to item B?

I was careless, but the accessories and armor are different in numerical value
Because the weapons were also different items, it was an unreasonable proposal.
Sorry, please forget.

Back
Top Bottom