tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have run into another bug. Any time I place a tile. Any tile like a bed or a banner, my inventory freezes and i am no longer able to use any items in it. Neither can I select the items in my hotbar. I have to quit to the main menu and reload the world in order to fix this.
[Pulled from Tremor thread]
Have you tried to use the fixed version I posed on the previous page? Maybe I should just add it to the Mod Browser until it can be officially fixed.

I still have the problem even with the fix, help please anyone..?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 163
@Dark-Assassin the temporary fix is much appreciated, as is pinpointing the cause of the error. Something must have changed regarding ItemInfo in the last tModloader update that made the game crash when it tried to create one for an "empty" item. For some reason, that only happened in the transition tick from an actual item to an empty item when it was held, really strange.

Anyway, official update is up now that I'm back.

@Hiccup251

Was the saving bug fixed?

As far as I'm aware, there aren't any issues with save/load anymore.

There are ItemInfos issues for air items (item.IsAir), we attempted a fix for 0.9.2.2, should I send a dev version to you @Hiccup251 so you can test?

@Dark-Assassin the temporary fix is much appreciated, as is pinpointing the cause of the error. Something must have changed regarding ItemInfo in the last tModloader update that made the game crash when it tried to create one for an "empty" item. For some reason, that only happened in the transition tick from an actual item to an empty item when it was held, really strange.
Yea, it seems so. As a precaution, I always add a check if item is air/0 in pretty much every override that includes an item one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom