tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think you should make something so that you sacrifice 500 maybe magic dice to get to choose modifiers (maybe of legendary quality). Cuz right now, I'm spending 10 mins ata time reforging, reforging and again reforging to get atleast a modifier for my own class.
I've spent literally HOURS getting the right prefixes for my sets of armor and accesories for my 3 different characters, it's not fun at all, but having a high-luck set makes it much faster than doing it with 0 luck.

And the more luck you get on your items, the better (Stronger?) the prefixes get, I've had a few items even show the rare "Transcendent" quality after having many high-level prefixes on the same item!

You end up becoming a buddhist monk with this mod. (You learn to be patient,trust me)

If you drop items, it re-rolls the stats with the more Modifiers mod, if you could fix this, that would be nice.

If you drop items, it re-rolls the stats with the more Modifiers mod, if you could fix this, that would be nice.
Well-known multiplayer bug there brother, and I doubt it's gonna get fixed anytime soon since it's been around forever.

Hey man, first of all, thank you for providing us with such awesome mod.
Honestly, though Terraria is by far my favorite game I think it lack elements of RPG such as Classes and the modifiers your mod offers.

However, I'd very much like to suggest some functionalities such as locking a modifiers line, or perhaps (due to rarity mechanics) lock the quality of the item.
For instance, a Magic Lock item that would make the quality (common, uncommon,..., trancendent) permanent, and future dice rolls would just affect the lines.
Even further, a similar item that could freeze a good line on an item (as long as the quality is also frozen), so I could roll for the other modifiers.

I know this might sound OP, but it could be well balanced with the rarity of these locks, and would provide with a much needed control over the randomness.
To be honest, I have yet to get one good item for my class, I keep getting stuff like:
+3% throwing damage
+2% melee Speed
+2 fishing skill.

Which makes no sense whatsoever, to any class. Haha

Thanks in advance.

So, I've noticed that the lines stating the extra stats from these modifiers sometimes get combined with the modifier lines from vanilla modifiers. Is it possible to keep it separate?

Hey buddy, haven't read through this entire thread, so I dunno if it's already been brought up.
Anyways, everytime I pick up an item (i.e. dropping it, and picking it up again), that has any of your modifiers on it, it will change the modifier every single time.

Greets!

After attempting to read through all 15 pages of posts I kind of gave up.

Is there any way to directly change the chances of an item's prefixes? Could I go into the files using tModReader or something and edit the chance of getting a certain prefix?

Also, can I change the caps/power of a prefix? i.e. Cap for one accessory's thorns is +50%, could I change that to +75%?

Thanks for your time and dedication to the mod. It's a lovely thing to add to the game, adds a lot of depth and fun.

Note: I do not intend to use these on servers. It would be completely and totally for amusement purposes.

First great mod but mine seems like I can only roll the dice once per item...

Is this intended? or is it a bug?

only mods I'm running is this, Calamity, Thorium and Hero's mod

First great mod but mine seems like I can only roll the dice once per item...

Is this intended? or is it a bug?

only mods I'm running is this, Calamity, Thorium and Hero's mod

Yeah, that's intended. If you could infinitely re-roll your items it would be a little overpowered.

Would be awesome if this mod came with a config file. Seems like I'm not the only one who is spending a long time just to get a modifier for my particular class.

Mostly I'd be happy if the mod just worked at all properly in multiplayer. Items rerolling-- breaking spell rings from Hiccup's other mod-- etc.

Had to disable it, unfortunately, despite it being possibly my favourite mod just because of the sheer amount of extra stuff it adds to anything else you run with it. :(

This is probably one of my most favorite mods ever.
I'd love to see higher-tiered dice that's dropped by hardmode-only enemies or post-plantera enemies. You know, to reduce the grind for getting modifiers you need.
Maybe make different types of dice that's dropped in certain conditions. (fishing, killing enemies using a specific damage type, etc.)

Aww... Of course I start modding Terraria after this mod goes obsolete to the newest iteration of tmodloader. Do hope to see it get updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom