Items Ever wanted an even more awsome version of Megshark? Or just more to the Ocean biome?

So would you want a Gigashark based off of the Orca?

• Total voters

AlecHero

Pixel Pirate
Introducing the Gigashark Edited stuff in orange! EDITED!
JnNy7tT.png

- When holding 1.5x less movement speed on player
- When shooting 2x less movement speed on player > Stays at 1.5 less movement speed at all times
- The more you shoot it the faster the acceleration (starting at 33 going to a maximum of 4) > Now it starts at 30 and now goes to a maximum of 6

This is a early-hardmode (if compared to S.D.M.G atleast) gun comparable to S.D.M.G but they are still two completely different guns :D

Crafting recipe:

- 5 Beetle Husk
- 5 soul of fright, might and sight
- 10 Orca Skin
- 1 Megashark
Crafted at Mythril/Orichalcum anvil

Damage: 58 > 49
Sell: 15 gold
Knockback: 3 (Very weak knockback)
Critical chance: 10%
Rarity:
Purple
Usetime: 33-4 (accelerates while shooting) > 30-6
Velocity: 11
Chance of not consuming ammo: 22%

Tooltip: Megashark's bully at school
5% to use double or half the amount of bullets

> Has a 66% to shoot 2-3 bullets

Ocean biome ideas/stuff that are (easy?) great!

So the ocean lacks something its own armor set? its on summoning/throwing tier?? That is up to you to find that out
but i got some other ideas to make it more interesting.

I dont have alot to offer but feel free to add something in the comments

Firstly the shark like whale:
the Orca
(i deleted the image for some reason http://terraria.wiki.gg/Shark check this link for the wiki page on the Orca)
UuyDvrA.png

Environment: Ocean
A.I: Swimming
Damage: 20-60
Health: 400
Defense: 20

info gathered from the official terraria wiki
The Orca is an enemy creature currently only on mobile and console
Eyakvo8.png

Orca Skin
Always drops: 2-4 > 2-3
Used for some items
(any ideas?)(additional potion item?)

Special thanks to
- Sean Vahey (for helping me with an idea)
- Grand Paladin Tyrux (for Megalodon idea)
-

Last edited:
Currently Orca is a console/mobile exclusive monster, so, may be you might want to change the name. But anyways, I love the weapon!

Honestly I think it's EXTREMELY impractical to have something lower your movement speed so much, especially in a game where facetanking is one of the worst strategies.

Okay i will edit if you want ;D

it is also kind of the point of it
becuase it has EXTREMELY high rate of fire and is super easy to make and is like 3 times the size of the player

+ it is combo'ed well with Shroomite and Vortex (by not moving much)

I really love this idea, support! For Post-Moon Lord, as a 'sidegrade' of the SDMG, I love the idea of an Ultra Megron, a Megalodon-themed gun that shoots out Megron's. Megron's have machine guns in their mouths, and as well as exploding when they hit enemies, fire off swarms of low-damage bullets in a cone ahead of them. To balance this, obviously the gun wouldn't be nearly as fast as the SDMG. I imagine it being crafted with Luminate Bars, Megalodon Fins, and the Gigashark. Megalodon Fins would drop from the Megalodon, a mini-boss esque Shark that would spawn after defeating Duke Fishron.

Well, maybe the lesser movement speed shouldn't be there. And I think it shouldn't have the increasing shoot speed. I think it should have a steady shooting speed of 7 and shoot 3 bullets at a time because it has 3 barrels. But overall, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Well, maybe the lesser movement speed shouldn't be there. And I think it shouldn't have the increasing shoot speed. I think it should have a steady shooting speed of 7 and shoot 3 bullets at a time because it has 3 barrels. But overall, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Good to see you liked it! i changed it up a bit and got your idea implemented a little bit :D i also removed some of the movement penalty ;)
[doublepost=1468154299,1468153909][/doublepost]
I really love this idea, support! For Post-Moon Lord, as a 'sidegrade' of the SDMG, I love the idea of an Ultra Megron, a Megalodon-themed gun that shoots out Megron's. Megron's have machine guns in their mouths, and as well as exploding when they hit enemies, fire off swarms of low-damage bullets in a cone ahead of them. To balance this, obviously the gun wouldn't be nearly as fast as the SDMG. I imagine it being crafted with Luminate Bars, Megalodon Fins, and the Gigashark. Megalodon Fins would drop from the Megalodon, a mini-boss esque Shark that would spawn after defeating Duke Fishron.
Just read your idea... i must have misunderstood it at first but i actually really like it!
maybe i will sprite it and make this but it will be changed up a bit! :D

Instead of putting the original there and having the edited text, just replace the original text. Or strike it out, at the very least.

Yes i wanted to strike it but for some odd reason i couldnt find the option to strike my sentences :/
Highlight your text, and then hit the option next to the save button (in the editor), and hit strikethrough.

On topic, I did want a better Megashark, and we have one. The SDMG. This feels more like the Laser Machinegun, and that's magic.

Highlight your text, and then hit the option next to the save button (in the editor), and hit strikethrough.

On topic, I did want a better Megashark, and we have one. The SDMG. This feels more like the Laser Machinegun, and that's magic.
Or you can just delete the original text that you want to change. That would definitely be better :)

A Gigashark? Sounds cool, but will the minishark be renamed the kiloshark? And will there be a terashark, petashark, exashak, zettashark or yottashark?

Jk ik none of that is true but the point is the megashark probably wasn't based off the SI prefix lol

A Gigashark? Sounds cool, but will the minishark be renamed the kiloshark? And will there be a terashark, petashark, exashak, zettashark or yottashark?

Jk ik none of that is true but the point is the megashark probably wasn't based off the SI prefix lol
Yeah... Too late to change now though ;)

I wanted a Megalodon gun, but this can do.

Iam already thinking of a way to make megalodon as a weapon :D

Back
Top Bottom