tModLoader Exodus Mod

I have two suggestions for armour sets, how about a set of armour made of shadows that would have a set bonus similar to shroomite's but for magic users instead. the second suggestion is a chaos armour that would be dropped or made from something dropped by chaos elementals and the set bonus would be "teleport the player to the cursor" which is triggered the same way forbidden armour's and stardust armour's set bonus is triggered and for balance reasons it should have some sort of cool down and would not apply the debuff caused by the rod of discord which is where i got the teleport idea from.

I have two suggestions for armour sets, how about a set of armour made of shadows that would have a set bonus similar to shroomite's but for magic users instead. the second suggestion is a chaos armour that would be dropped or made from something dropped by chaos elementals and the set bonus would be "teleport the player to the cursor" which is triggered the same way forbidden armour's and stardust armour's set bonus is triggered and for balance reasons it should have some sort of cool down and would not apply the debuff caused by the rod of discord which is where i got the teleport idea from.
How about sprites for them?!o_O

How about sprites for them?!o_O
I must ask about sprites, bcz I am a developer o_O

So, about your ideas. I liked idea with chaos armor and the set similar to shadow armor is already planned to add. Thanx for ideas;)

I just want to sun changed. I'll live with it, but I prefer the realistic sun.

Or at least a way to toggle it or maybe a completely separate mod.
Yeah, obviously I prefer the original as well. But what I really don't understand -- is while the OP has been frequently updated, they still haven't included a mention of how this mod will change the appearance of the sun.

As someone who uses a lot of mods, installs multiple mods at a time, while constantly enabling and disabling others, it was hell to figure out which mod was causing the sun to look strange. I'm starting to wonder if this red version of old Terraria's sun exists just to troll everyone who uses the mod.

Last edited:
Yeah, obviously I prefer the original as well. But what I really don't understand -- is while the OP has been frequently updated, they still haven't included a mention of how this mod will change the appearance of the sun.

As someone who uses a lot of mods, installs multiple mods at a time, while constantly enabling and disabling others, it was hell to figure out which mod was causing the sun to look strange. I'm starting to wonder if this red version of old Terraria's sun exists just to troll everyone who uses the mod.

It's this mod, I only had to disable it and it reverted back to normal.

It's this mod, I only had to disable it and it reverted back to normal.
I know -- if you look a couple pages back you'll notice I was the first to point it out. Although sadly, it doesn't sound like the mod's creator wants to change it back. I was saying in my previous post that it at least needs to be mentioned in the OP that the sun will change while using this mod.

Back
Top Bottom