1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Discussion in 'Released' started by hamstar, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

ok sorry... that roll thing is a great QOL thks you very much!

btw , its your mod that add the white arrow on my cursor? its new ..not sure i like it :(

https://i.imgur.com/2MMjCWp.jpg

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

The effect is brief, but I needed something to indicate the scroll mode was in effect. If there's a huge protest or something, I'll try to think of something else.

3. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

i must admit i didnt understand the icon at first..maybe take another one , smaller and more near the cursor. its just a suggestion...i dont know if others agree with me but i just say:)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

hamstar likes this.
  4. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

is it possible to hide the icon in the config? cause when im building i keep my inventory open and i alway have this icon.... i love you mod and i don want to disabled it :(
    AND putting false for scroll , remove this icon but also the scroll possibility.

5. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

I suppose. Why don't I just use a smaller and more relevant icon?

6. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

yes but im not sure if its a good idea to put the icon around the cursor..maybe put it near the number or just tell 1 time the player than you can do it and
    never show again. cause i dont know if many people are like me .. i keep my inventory open when building
    upload_2019-3-19_20-56-37.png

Attached Files:

7. Riddix

Riddix Terrarian

I noticed a new feature where it says "Item sharing for this page" well, when it is on, it breaks the coin system. I just have tons of 100 stack copper coins.
    also, a possibility to disable that scroll icon or place it under inv where other icons are

hamstar likes this.
  8. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

really COOL new update... NO ICON when we build but i little cool and better icon for the roll.

great modder cause u are listening to fan ! :) thks a lot

hamstar likes this.
  9. Shadow5300

Shadow5300 Skeletron Prime

What exactly does Item Sharing do? Like, it doesn't seem to take the effect that I thought it did. Like, sharing the effects of Unlimited Buffs from Luiafk when I am on a different tab.

10. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Read the head post. I'll try to remember to add an 'inbox' message in-game.

11. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

Again! wow ...another great update. :)

just 1 thing... may i suggest to move a little bit the buttons cause some mods use a " spot" in it to build things... dont remember wich one ( i think its gadget thing that let you put a block and build a line in 1 click)
    if its not that hard, cann you move a little bit the pages button? not a big deal though.
    upload_2019-3-22_21-1-38.png

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  12. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

You'll have to ask Uncle Danny to accommodate this with his mod, or else adjust the UI layout yourself via. config.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Maxoxpower likes this.
  13. Terraria 2

Terraria 2 Terrarian

Item share - 12/10. We love you. Lot of mods = lot of different loot. Item share = clear inventory!

hamstar likes this.
  14. shoyru166166

shoyru166166 Terrarian

Hey hamstar, so far your mod seems really nice and all and I appreciate it, but do you think its possible to move the chest interface down a row? It overlaps with the bottom row of the inventory and it makes everything really awkward trying to deal with items on the top row of the chest or the bottom row of the inventory. I was thinking maybe you were planning to address this already because of where the default spacing of the page change buttons inside a chest ends up and where the garbage can icon ends up when you open a chest. It would be really great if you could look at it if its not difficult to do. Thanks.

[​IMG]

15. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

That most likely isn't an issue with Extensible Inventory. What is your mod list?

16. shoyru166166

shoyru166166 Terrarian

I'm running Calamity (No Music), Calamity (Music Mod), and Craftable Vanity at the moment. I WAS running krpg before your mod, but i turned it off before downloading your mod. Me turning off krpg was actually the reason I came across your Extensible Inventory, for some replacement inventory storage solutions. I am using the same character that was previously running krpg. Do you think that might be the issue? I figured the character would simply just revert and update to not having krpg properly.

It also seems that this guy from back in august was having my same issue

////
    EDIT: It seems the problem is suddenly just gone now? Perhaps Terraria needed a few client restarts for things to get in order. I'll have to see if my friends are also free from the issue. Thanks anyway for your time.

EDIT 2:
    My friends are indeed free from the overlapping issue after some good client restarts.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  17. Satellence

Satellence Terrarian

Suggestion: individual buttons for each page
    inv.png

hamstar likes this.
  18. MadeOfPixel

MadeOfPixel Terrarian

The last selected inventory page always has sharing disabled when you enter the game. The others stay active but the selected page always turns off for me.

hamstar likes this.
  19. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Fixed for v1.4.0.1.

MadeOfPixel likes this.
  20. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

played yesterday seems i miss some update! lel
    good job again