tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can the Gravity Globe effect for the Flight Mastery Soul/Soul of Eternity be disabled? I've opened up the effects menu and I disabled it but it still does the gravity switching, It's really disorienting especially when pressing the w key on instinct. Also can the Eternity Minion be disabled?

The mods are really fun though so kudos!

Last edited:
i would like to ask why the issue with Mutant getting enraged permanently while playing with the Calamity mod has yet to be fixed. It seems like this issue has been around for over a year, yet nothing has been done about it.

i would like to ask why the issue with Mutant getting enraged permanently while playing with the Calamity mod has yet to be fixed. It seems like this issue has been around for over a year, yet nothing has been done about it.
I don't have that issue with Calamity enabled, so it's another mod causing it

The amalgamated bullet pouch texture appears to be broken, any gun I use with it only shoots bullets every so often. I'm assuming it's because of the projectile limit, but I can't really tell and can't fix it.

it's one of the best mods i played but the main item of the mod always crash and because of that i depend on other mods to have good accessories

I found a cross-mod bug; the game will immediately crash when using the Betsy dash if the Gensokyo Mod is enabled

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to disable some of the eternity mode accessories features, specifically the gravity control and the minions.

Skeletron when hit phase 3 i can't do any damage anymore like 0 (eternity mode)(i also have calamity thorium idk if its the reason why its broken)

I have a question about the combination of this mod and the level mod. The wall of flesh is easy to reach, but fighting it is hell. It is simply impossible to damage her properly, since Divine Deathray automatically targets me and it is impossible to dodge her. Is it possible to fix this bug, if it exists.

Hey,
Been farming for the Skull Charm. It comes from Doctor Bones right? For Fargos Soul Mod. Been spawning hundreds in at night and underground in the Jungle. It’s supposed to be a 5% drop chance. Haven’t gotten a single one.

Hi, I am trying to download the Fargo`s Mutant Mod from TModLoader but when i try to download it, the progress bar doesn't move then it just doesn't download. Anyone with a similar issue.

Hi, I am trying to download the Fargo`s Mutant Mod from TModLoader but when i try to download it, the progress bar doesn't move then it just doesn't download. Anyone with a similar issue.
I'm having the same exact issue but I haven't found a fix for it yet

I'm having problems with accessories not working from eternity mode

I am trying to use the boss dropped accessories such as the agitated eye, which spawns demon scythes whenever you move fast,
and the gutted heart to spawn creepers every 15 seconds. But for some reason none of them work, I don't know why but I tried resetting the mod and tmodloader
but nothing works.
Have you deal with it?
I face the same problem.when i mutilplay with my friend,we have the same version and config of mods,game,tmloader but these accessories fully work for me,partially for him
Like slime sheild,he just get 2 defense but can't trigger other effect,even in singleplay,just with FargoMutant and FargoSoul as well
Anybody can help?

hello im using tmodloader about year and i always was playing with ur mod but now i deleted it and tried to download again but it just has empty progress bar and making u go to previous page when "downloaded" it`s just dont get in ur mods please help

The new update dosnt work for me when ever it trys to load it stops and says its trying to add a recipe for a item that dosnt exicst

+1

Having the exact same issue as well. This mod worked fine when I last played 2 days ago (Saturday) but now I'm getting the same error as above.
I've attached my client.log file as well, just in case it helps figure this out.

Attachments

• client.log
    165.9 KB · Views: 138
[23:12:12] [15/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Fargowiltas
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: A recipe without any result has been added.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe()
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.<AddBannerToItemRecipes>g__AddBannerToItemRecipe|5_0(Int32 banner, Int32 result, Int32 bannerAmount, Int32 resultAmount, Int32 item2type, Int32 item2amount, Int32 tile, <>c__DisplayClass5_0& ) in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 361
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddBannerToItemRecipes() in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 683
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 260
at Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.AddRecipes() in Fargowiltas.cs:line 260
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[23:12:12] [15/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Fargowiltas
[23:12:25] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True):
the same error keeps poping up every time i try to reload the mod pack, is it a bug of some sort?

Back
Top Bottom