• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I am having some trouble with the Fargo Soul Dlc

An error occurred while loading FargowiltasSoulsDLC
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000086
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes () [0x00030] in tModLoader.exe

does anyone know how to fix this it happens during the adding recipes phase

Buckethell

Plantera
I am having some trouble with the Fargo Soul Dlc

An error occurred while loading FargowiltasSoulsDLC
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000086
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes () [0x00030] in tModLoader.exe

does anyone know how to fix this it happens during the adding recipes phase
Could be something related with the new Calamity update

Could be something related with the new Calamity update
Are you having the same problem? (if you are playing calamity fargo soul DLC)

Edit an update was added 4 hours ago hope it fixes it

edit again: nope, and disabled calamity same error it says it fixed the issue but I keep getting it.

Last edited:

Buckethell

Plantera
Are you having the same problem? (if you are playing calamity fargo soul DLC)

Edit an update was added 4 hours ago hope it fixes it

edit again: nope, and disabled calamity same error it says it fixed the issue but I keep getting it.
What I mean is that Fargo updated for the new Calamity version, but the DLC haven't updated yet for the new Fargo version and so on...

KayliRose

Terrarian
Not rushing the devs, just curious.
Is Fargo's Soul Mod gonna be updated to work on the 1.4 TML Alpha? I noticed Mutant mod was updated for it, so I was curious if Soul would be too.

NightSkye

Terrarian
fargowilta, is it possible to make it so when WOF is defeated the second evil from your both evil mod creates a diagonal strip aswell?
For instance if my world is corruption selected on generation could the crimson also recieve a diagonal strip along with the corruption after WOF?

Koralax18

Terrarian
can anyone help me with this, i dont know much about mods and i keep getting this pop up

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 8.33.52 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 8.33.52 pm.png
    935.8 KB · Views: 73

composter

Terrarian
tmod 1.4 pre-hard mode ,goblin evasion stuck at 100% , if create some goblins with cheat and kill them it always 100%. Same with Old One's Army at 5 wave, Dark Mage appear again and again and progress bar stuck at 100%. i disable fargo mod and enter the world, and i see text goblin army defeated , start goblin evasion and finish it with text gobin army defeted. After enable fargo mod and start goblin evasion , it again stuck at 100%.

Average Matt

Terrarian
I had to deactivate v 2.5.11 (for tModloader 1.4.3.1 Alpha) because it was stopping all npcs from spawning, including the mutant. it was also preventing the goblin army event (even the war banner became unusable). Im not sure why it happened but as soon as i deactivated this mod all of the npcs moved in and a goblin army invaded the next day.

Nyte

Terrarian
In 1.3.96.9, while in eternity mode blood moons do not work, if i use an item to force the blood moon it immediately ends. When i turn off eternity mode and use the item, the blood moon works as expected, and when switching into eternity mode while in an active blood moon ends the event. Attached is the mod list I used to replicate the bug.

Love the mod and thanks for all the hard work

Attachments

• Fargo soul mod blood moon mod list.png
    Fargo soul mod blood moon mod list.png
    611.2 KB · Views: 25

Scauler

Terrarian
I'm having problems with accessories not working from eternity mode

I am trying to use the boss dropped accessories such as the agitated eye, which spawns demon scythes whenever you move fast,
and the gutted heart to spawn creepers every 15 seconds. But for some reason none of them work, I don't know why but I tried resetting the mod and tmodloader
but nothing works.

Top Bottom