tModLoader Fargo's Mods

so i got this mod today and im LOVING IT SO MUCH but im just wondering the recipes for the soul things ? haha the enchanters soul specially haha

so i got this mod today and im LOVING IT SO MUCH but im just wondering the recipes for the soul things ? haha the enchanters soul specially haha
Give some endgame weapons that are marked with "material" to the guide (Things like the Rainbow Gun, Vampire Knives, Staff Of The Frost Hydra)These weapons are ingredients in making the souls.You also have to kill the Moon Lord on expert to get a Suspicous Looking Tentacle. If you can't figure a recipe out, I recommend downloading Cheat Sheet.

The huge increase to melee speed on the soul of the universe breaks the yoyos, they fly off the screen in an instant and despawn straight after, making them impossible to use.

So I thought to balance it back out, you could remove the melee speed boost but then add an effect where melee attacks create an extra projectile when used. It could be one that works like the counterweight or simply a beam sword style shot.

NEW UPDATE V .5
-Updated to latest mod loader
-Added Calamity Mod mutant support
-Added more items from Thorium
-reduced melee speed on souls
-added custom recipe for gladiotor soul and void bow
-added mutant mask and pants (body will be later xD)
-fixed a bug where the mutant sold the wrong items

upload_2016-7-31_18-45-9.png

And here's a picture of everything the mutant will ever sell :p
We are running out of room...

NEW UPDATE V .5
-Updated to latest mod loader
-Added Calamity Mod mutant support
-Added more items from Thorium
-reduced melee speed on souls
-added custom recipe for gladiotor soul and void bow
-added mutant mask and pants (body will be later xD)
-fixed a bug where the mutant sold the wrong items

View attachment 131227
And here's a picture of everything the mutant will ever sell :p
We are running out of room...
hmmm just saing you should make some new npcs for modded (just saing idk if its hard)

just woundering why did you make another upload of the same mode because i updated my tmodloader but when i went searching for some more mods i saw the same mod i had before why didn't you just update? or is this just me

The Mutant sells Storm Flares and the Star Caller (both from Thorium) without having defeated those bosses.
yep thats right :)
Its only possible to set the conditions to vanilla bosses or events downed so after defeating the closest vanilla boss in power they will be sold

Back
Top Bottom