• Spider

• Puppy

• Baby Grinch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteSeal

Empress of Light
What are your guys favorite Pets, Minions, and lighters (shadow orb, fairy, wisp)?

mine are the Black cat, Sharknado, and fairy (i guess i use the wisp often, but since i loved 1.1, the fairy is special to me :3

this is pc, so you can still say things from console and mobile, but the poll dosent have them.

and guys, im sorry, but the poll dosent have enough room for all the pets, so Bunny ( because of collecters edition) and Baby Snowman (because that thing creeps me out) are gone.

;-; im sorry, but you can still say them in the comments!

my favourite is the penguin pet and the tutle pet is pretty cool
my favourite summoner would be the twins staff because of this
2014-10-28_00001.jpg
in total i think there were about 20 eyes
Edit: my pet penguin never fails to just make it into a screenshot

Last edited:
Black cat/Baby dungeon guardian as pet, wisp in a bottle as lighter (even though the fairy is still cool because it reminds me of Puck) and probably the sharknado as minion.
Only probably, because it tends to kill stuff it is not supposed to kill.

My favorite pet is the turtle. He's the first one I ever found, I had no idea what it was and when I found out, I felt so awesome. So he became my faithful Turtle Friend, and he still is to this day.

As for summons, I have a special place for the Sharknados because they are hilarious.

Lastly, light sources... the Wisp in a Bottle no questions asked. He's the only one with personality.

Based on appearance, not utility:

Pet: Baby Dinosaur, easily. I spent so long trying to get one, and since I finally got him, my faithful Rexxy has been with me throughout all my adventures <3

Light Source: Wisp in a Bottle, I really like its appearance, and the lore behind it is cool.

Minion: Baby Slime! There's no Green Slime pet in any version, so this is next best thing to an actual Slimey pet, and its adorable

I think it's pretty clear what my favourite Pet is. *cough avatar cough*

My favourite Minion is the Pygmy, simply because they are like little kids.

Light Source would be Wisp in a bottle, since the orbs are so dumb. It'll probably become the Fairy if it's better than the Wisp.

I'm going to go purely with appearance on this one:

Pet: Baby Dinosaur
Minion: Raven Staff
Light Source: Fairy Bell

P: Dino( I got it within my first 50-100 silt. Did not know it was rare until my friend spent over 4000 silt and hasn't gotten one yet.)
M:Raven(Fast little buggers.)
L:Wisp

The Mini skeletron head is my favorite, it's so cute! :dryadhappy:
EDIT: didn't notice it was minion and light aswell, Wisp and Sharknado, the very best

Naturally, the wissp. The Tiki Head is a closse second if we're not including functional petss, which are usually better than a decoration.

pet: slime or sapling
light: fairy bell
summon: pygme staff(for now since I have only ever messed with 2 of those so far.><)

Not on here, but I like the scourge of the corruptor. I count it as alive so...
If you think it doesn't count then baby eater pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom