Favorite Terraria creature?

Orion_Bright

Retinazer
If you could pick to be ANY living thing in Terraria what exactly would you choose? could be a goblin, bush in the jungle or even the moonlord if you want. just asking out of curiosity because one of my favorite things in Terraria is the different kinds of monsters and other kinds of life. mine would have to be a pigron |:O3 *snort snort*

Ahh, imagine the joys of taking the form of the humble Daybloom. The thing is, I highly cherish Terrarian days moreso than the nights and that's when characters look their best. Anyways, the Daybloom is willing to shine during bright and sunny affairs, kinda like myself. `:D

I feel like the moon Lord is a little to obvious a choice so...
Lihzahrd
Being part of a fairly advanced race of lizards seems cool

I've always loved the Eater of Worlds a lot in appearance along with their evolved form the Corrupter.

They look cute to me, and it is how they are creatures birthed from the Corruption with how they move through the air that makes them interesting how they move. I like their color scheme, their several eyes , along with their pincers as well. They left a lasting impression on me from the early days of when I 1st started playing Terraria and have always been a fun enemy to encounter. It feels like when I'm able to beat them easier around the mid-game, that I'm ready to explore and immerse myself in the Corruption more fully which feels exciting.

That thread title to post body certainly went from 0 to 100 very quickly.

I don't know if I could pick out a favorite creature, and I definitely don't think I'd ever want to actually become one of them, but I adore the aesthetic of the Nebula pillar enemies. You could say it's quite the.. nebulous statement.

Hmmm, I must say my favourite creature is probably Betsy. It's just really cool and it's drops are really cool too.

If I were to choose between bunnies and harpies, eh, I dunno, I'd go with harpies, because of certain reasons.

Destroyer, they are just interesting for a robot worm, despite how glaringly big they are. Though they do dig through anything so the size doesn't really matter.

As for what I would want to be I would go for the Lunatic cultist as I would be able to fly and use magic while also keeping a somewhat human form.

My favorite mob would either be Pinky or the Lost Girl (for certain reasons hehehe).

Back
Top Bottom