Favourite armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, that's a hard one. I really like the Hallowed armor the best I think, although Shadow, Crimson, Palladium, Silver and Dragon are all really cool.

I don't use armor as a vanity set, I have a perfect looking character with 'familiar' vanity set and some well placed accessories.
But I did use the spooky + Jack o Lantern head for a while.

Equip: Spectre Armor
Reason: Set Bonus + Mythical Inferno Fork = OP as s**t

Vanity: Shroomite Armor + Goggles
Reason: Looks boss Together

Wizard Hat+Diamond Robe+Meteor Leggings absolutely wrecks in pre-hardmode and pretty far into hardmode. You can get like a 70 damage Flower of Fire, it's pretty crazy. :dryadgrin: It comes with a lot of mana, too.

Shroomite for the armour itself, Mythril mage set for vanity. That hood, doe. Jungle rose is pretty neat, too.

Shroomite forever [a.k.a. until better range armor is introduced] for me. Coupling that with pure damage accessories with luck modifiers, zilch movement-aid [except hook] and I got myself my perfect glasscannon.

I like:

PC: Chlorophyte Armor, Melee Set. Reason: The Set Bonus.
Mobile: Dragon. Reason: My most trusted armor ever.

I'm pretty much the guy who's all "My favorite armor to use is whatever the end-game is for the class I'm playing!"

That aside, I really liked having Pink-and-Black Dye on Hallowed Armor. I also liked dyeing Crimson Greaves and a mining shirt blue/sky blue.

...Oh, and Unicorn Halloween set. With Rainbow Dye.

I like the Ancient Iron Helmet because it looks like a towel.
I also like the Ancient Gold Helmet because it's really ugly and looks like a golden mohawk.
And then there's the Ancient Necro Helmet which kind of looks like the head of a rhinoceros.
The Ancient Cobalt, and Shadow armor look pretty awesome though.

I'd like to know whether Chlorophyte or Hallowed armor is better?
(Melee set, I go with Melee because I focus on all classes, and Melee has best defense, I care much more about defense than attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom