NPCs & Enemies Fight the guide

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Linkbmas

Terrarian
Ok so I know the Moon Lord is the final boss at the moment but I think that they could add another, funnier, final boss. So after the Moon Lord is killed, if you talk to the guide he will say something along the lines of "you have progressed far, but I fear you will overtake me soon, I can not let that happen." And then when the chat bubble is closed he becomes an enemy who uses some sort of powerful ichor spell, similar to golden shower. This will not only be funny but to me it would feel more 'final' in a way if you know what I mean. Please leave anything you think could improve the idea or additional ideas that could tie into this one.

But you already fight the Guide to get into hardmode
Still you get a new guide.
Ok so I know the Moon Lord is the final boss at the moment but I think that they could add another, funnier, final boss. So after the Moon Lord is killed, if you talk to the guide he will say something along the lines of "you have progressed far, but I fear you will overtake me soon, I can not let that happen." And then when the chat bubble is closed he becomes an enemy who uses some sort of powerful ichor spell, similar to golden shower. This will not only be funny but to me it would feel more 'final' in a way if you know what I mean. Please leave anything you think could improve the idea or additional ideas that could tie into this one.
But a new guide will move in.

He glows for a moment kinda like how the lunatic cultist does, and than has like full dev armor and an op bow with crazy knock back and just blasts you out of whatever building your in and you have to range him cus he'll just send you flying of you try to get close. Not a very hard fight but just a ridiculous one that leaves you laughing and saying "seriously? Are you for real?"

Back
Top Bottom