First Time on a Forum...

Welcome! Seeing as it's your first time, you might want to give the rules a read (as everyone should be) although most of it is common sense.

Other than that, feel free to contact the staff with any issues you have. There is a limit to what we can do but I for one am more than happy to answer any questions.

Welcome! Seeing as it's your first time, you might want to give the rules a read (as everyone should be) although most of it is common sense.

Other than that, feel free to contact the staff with any issues you have. There is a limit to what we can do but I for one am more than happy to answer any questions.

I was so paranoid that I actually read the rules from every thread I went to before posting or leaving. I was so scared I was going to get in trouble. xD
I'm weird like that...
But thank you so much for the offer! I will be sure to message you if I ever have any questions. :D Thank you for being so helpful!

I was so paranoid that I actually read the rules from every thread I went to before posting or leaving. I was so scared I was going to get in trouble. xD
I'm weird like that...
But thank you so much for the offer! I will be sure to message you if I ever have any questions. :D Thank you for being so helpful!

Seems I neglected to mention the User Guide as well - It's an awesome thing. Read through it at your own leisure, it'll answer most of your questions regarding the forum workings. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/community-user-guide.88/

Seems I neglected to mention the User Guide as well - It's an awesome thing. Read through it at your own leisure, it'll answer most of your questions regarding the forum workings. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/community-user-guide.88/

Oh boy, you just gave me my favorite form of entertainment. Reading. Ahahaha! Thank you! :D I will probably have all of this read before the hour is up!!! And I probably won't feel like such a noob after reading it. :)

Back
Top Bottom