PS4 Fish Problem

Kurb

Terrarian
Fish Problem: This bug seems to happen every time or not at all and I don't know if this just a me problem. Turning in quest fish to the fisherman sometimes won't be accepted, meaning I don't get the quest reward for it. When I give it to a friend its works for them. If I go to a world thats not of my own its fine, I don't have the problem. Don't really know what to do about it. Even making new characters don't fix it. Also don't know if I'm just me not lucky or game is just messing with me but I'm constantly getting duplicates of different items for the PDA item. I get every part needed for it except the weather radio.

Fish Problem: This bug seems to happen every time or not at all and I don't know if this just a me problem. Turning in quest fish to the fisherman sometimes won't be accepted, meaning I don't get the quest reward for it. When I give it to a friend its works for them. If I go to a world thats not of my own its fine, I don't have the problem. Don't really know what to do about it. Even making new characters don't fix it. Also don't know if I'm just me not lucky or game is just messing with me but I'm constantly getting duplicates of different items for the PDA item. I get every part needed for it except the weather radio.
Hi there @Kurb, welcome to the forums. :nursesmile: Are you in multiplayer when you’re not able to turn in a quest fish? I have seen others report that if one person on a world turns it in, the other people in that world on multiplayer are not able to turn it in, and that is a known issue.

For the duplicates of the PDA - there was a change made to the game that if you have an angler item of the PDA in your inventory or personal storage (safe, piggy bank, etc. but this does not include chests) the angler will try to not give you a duplicate piece, if he’s going to give you a piece. This was a change made in the PC 1.4 version that console does not have yet.

Back
Top Bottom